Report site bugs here

Softy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I am also a Pale Moon user. It’s nice to see the site looking good again.  
BTW, Pale Moon 26.1.1 was released less than 3 weeks ago. It’s not an “old” browser.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
Palemoon is not one of the browsers we support - from a HTML/CSS specification compliance perspective it’s well behind the times. We only support reasonably modern browsers (from a spec compliance perspective) as it lets us use features that improve performance, complexity and so on for the majority of users who use modern browsers. Basically, for the sake of the 99% of users who will benefit, we’ll break the 1%, sure.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Barhandar  
Flexbox is not bleeding edge, Palemoon is just old and certain other browsers don’t implement it correctly.

In regards to what happened, basically, a “sticky” footer is a highly-sought-after feature of website design. The original CSS I used for it didn’t work quite right in IE, but the fix I came up with sort of worked (footer wasn’t sticky in IE, but nothing would break in old browsers).  
More recently, I was informed of an alternate fix for IE that should allow for a sticky footer in all the browsers we support; unfortunately, it turns out that it breaks in Safari (and Palemoon), so we went back to the original fix.

Also, we do not actually support Palemoon. We’ve run into serious issues with it in the past for visual image comparison for duplicates (which we plan on making public) that cannot be fixed.

@Softy  
Version 26.1.1 seems to actually implement flexbox correctly for our purposes. The trouble, generally, is that Palemoon isn’t quite caught up because it’s based on old Firefox versions with stuff backported.
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
@Rainboom Dash  
I would suggest extrapolating on how you wrote such an exception to your complex filters, because as far as I’m aware we have no such thing. Unless you added “-(questionable AND comic:anon’s etc)” to the end of all your complex filters, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that particular image is triggering a different filter than what I presume is a fairly global filter on questionable rated images.
SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

fluffy sylveon
The alphabetical tag ordering in the page title and thumbnail mouseover doesn’t seem to quite match the one in the actual page concerning special characters like asterisks.  
For example, in this one:  
>>1074066tthe mouseover text lists the “*you’re” tag last, seeming to ignore the asterisk, but the actual page puts the asterisk first in alphabetical ordering.

While we’re on this topic, some of LoreHoshiko’s old images seem to have an old version of their artist tag in the mouseover text which has since been aliased and doesn’t actually exist anymore:  
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

What the butt happened to upvotes galore and downvotes galore? I saw a couple of days ago that some similar “this image has a large number of upvotes” tags were being merged, but not having any tag at all to indicate the concept seems extreme.
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
I tried to edit a message and got this

full

I realize it’s because I waited too long to edit the message.. but maybe it should say something else besides just “you might’ve hit a bug”?

Just a suggestion

I understand that being able to edit your own comments is something new and still being worked on
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide