Report site bugs here

ChangelingSR
Artist -

Dunno if it’s just a new artist thingy, but the artist:GrayTR tag now has negative 15 on all the pictures tagged with it? And goes to nothing when you click on it or try and search via that tag.
Hydraxan

@dt  
Can also confirm. Search for “Faved_by:UserName” returns zero results.  
Basic searches (such as “Water”) still work.

(Firefox 26.0, on OpenSUSE 13.1)

Edit: Also, I have the Ghostery add-on for Firefox, but derpiboo is whitelisted, so Ghostery shouldn’t be affecting it.

Edit 2 (T+ 10 hours): It’s working properly again.
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@dt  
Yup. Just fixed it in development and it’s up to Clover to deploy now. It should also fix issues with autocomplete/searching for tags when there’s a space in the name, btw.

Not sure what’s causing the faved_by to fail yet.
FredMSloniker
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

For a minute or so, absolutely every image was showing as deleted when clicked on. It seems to be fixed now, but I’m not sure why it happened in the first place.
NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Found a typo:

“This image is still being rendered before it can be displayed.

Please wait a moment and then refresh the page; it can take up to 10 seconds for an image to appear on the site after upload!

While you wait, please check your tags and source URI are correct.”

URI needs to be changed to URL.
Background Pony #3EEF
Very minor: clicking the refresh comments button on an image that’s been merged since you loaded it displays the main index page.
Background Pony #7741
Using Firefox 26.0, clicking on certain tags takes me to a blank screen. It seems to only happen on really popular tags, like ‘Twilight Sparkle’ or ‘humanized’.

Works fine in IE, seems to work okay when I’m not logged in.
PartTimePegasus

Using Firefox 26.0, clicking on certain tags takes me to a blank screen. It seems to only happen on really popular tags, like ‘Twilight Sparkle’ or ‘humanized’.

In Opera 12.16, connection error/404 page is displayed instead of a blank page:  
full  
(Server or file not found | You’re trying to visit […], which is currently unavailable.)
YAUTJA
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m getting the same thing on chrome and IE, but some popular tags work like ‘safe’ and ‘solo’
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide