Report site bugs here

TheOneTrueBrony

When I tried to load the site, it returned a frowny face emote. -> :( That was all it had. I clicked a linked image through Reddit and got here now, and it seems to be fine, but it happened. I’m thinking something’s up.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So… I keep getting “this website is under heavy load” I got it 2 times in about 20 seconds

Me too.  
Normally those kind of error messages appear when the server is really under heavy load, has some issues, or if someone is simulating that with a DDOS attack.
Benzene
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Economist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Folks, I’m still being logged out numerous times a day. Yes, I’ve checked the “Remember me” box. Am I the only one still having that issue?
Benzene
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Economist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Oh, I’m sorry. After seeing the all-clear and the ensuing drop in reports of the issue on-thread I assumed I missed something. Strange that none of you have been able to reproduce it, though.
liamwhite1
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%byte[]> I keep logs up my ass

@Benzene  
There was an issue with cookie persistence in the library we use for authentication (Devise). It broke cookie persistence for everyone on the entire site (they all got logged out after 90 minutes). That was fixed upstream and we pulled it down.

However, prior to Devise’s breaking changeset, which they had to patch, and clearly after the changes, there are people that still have no session persistence and we have never encountered any device or credentials that we can reproduce this with.
Crow
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Senior Moderator
Caw
When I attempted to add tags to >>946424, I received the message
Unable to update; check your source URL and/or try again later.
However, looking at the tag changes, despite the tags not being added to the image, they’re still recorded as added, so I added test tags and checked the tag search to see if they showed up, and they do.  
However, when looking at the tag pages, it says there’s no images found.  
My main concern was that I couldn’t tag the image, but this can’t be intended behavior; tags are being created that don’t actually exist on any image.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Am I the only one getting an odd glitch when going through recent uploads and the notifications being stuck at a number when there is less or isn’t any? Also clicking to “2” is frozen on older uploads and doesn’t show ones prior.

This is really confusing and I’m not sure what’s going on.

Update: When I try to log out and go through images, as soon as I hit next, I signs me back in.
SuperSupermario24
Wallet After Summer Sale -

fluffy sylveon
When trying to view the site in the Private Browsing mode on iOS 9.2.1 Safari, spoilered images simply display “(unknown tag)” and the default Celestia spoiler image, as you can see here:  
full  
(apologies for the rather large image, but I don’t have access to my computer right now so I can’t downscale it)  
I don’t have any complex spoilers in any of my filters, and it works fine in regular browsing mode, so I’m a bit confused.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide