Report site bugs here

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Shadow Star
I checked the most recent database dump (2023-04-13) and the last public comment you’ve made is this from December 2019.
Are you posting anonymously? Do the comments you post appear under the image at all?
Posted Report
Background Pony #62CA
@AppleDash
Not only is it possible, it is also what the site creates when stripping image embeds from unregistered users’ posts.
Posted Report
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@AppleDash
Oh great. When spambots figure that out, they’re going to start posting “empty” posts that are actually full of spam links. We don’t see them, but search engines do.
Posted Report
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JP
The spambots hitting this site are dumb and barely figure anything out. But I’ll see if I can change the behavior.
Posted Report
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Not Actually A Bug™, but in case anyone else asks, trying to add tags to images on a recovered page after Firefox crashes and gets restarted returns a “Not allowed to access this page (are your cookies enabled?)” error from Philomena. Tags work normally after F5ing the page.
Posted Report
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JP
Deleting spam posts and topics now wipes the last-post reference on the topic and forum if the post was the last post.
Posted Report
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@byte[]
Thanks.
@byte[]
Would it be too disruptive if the linked domain was displayed in brackets after the link? Just like how Slashdot and Soylent News does it. Suppose I created a link to https://evilsite.com/virus.exe and masqueraded it like this: [Click here for ponies!](https://evilsite.com/virus.exe). Now, instead of just saying “Click here for ponies!” it would look like this: “Click here for ponies! [evilsite.com]”. If the link text is completely empty (or contains only whitespaces), the whole URL could be displayed inside the brackets, so it would be impossible to hide them. Maybe even display a Wikipedia-style “external link” icon after them?
Posted Report
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JP
The most I would probably be on board with is the “external link” indicator, everything else seems fairly disruptive. (The idea of fixing the invisible links is to prevent things from being invisible, not from them being present – once they are visible, they can much more readily be identified as spam.)
Posted Report
Background Pony #A3B6
@JP
You can already see the domain of a link. Either hover your cursor over the link, or long-press it.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide