Report site bugs here

EpicGamer10075
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

There appears to be some weird discrepancy in the image count for tags.
When viewed in the typical Fancy Tags that appear when not editing them, the number beside them that displays how many images posses the tag isn’t the same as the number that appears when editing tags, specifically when typing the tag into the text field for adding tags and the preview of possible tags pop up with image counts next to them.
I would upload images here to make it clearer, but this site doesn’t support direct image upload, and requires some third party site to make work (or having to add and image on this site), and that feels unnecessary.
Posted Report
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord

Images are merging the wrong way as this merged to a image that got uploaded later instead of the first person that uploaded it.
Also not only that but when that happens it’s not possible to find the image on the feed again unless u already subscribed to it. For example when I go to discord tag it doesn’t show this being uploaded 11 hrs ago. Can this can be fixed or helped please
Posted Report
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@byte[]
Thanks. I’ve been waiting for this. Those numbers were very out of date, and it didn’t even know about the 2023 collab, for example (now it does).
Posted Report
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JP
It was always intended to be this way, and was working on the server, but broke due to not having a cache busting key in the fetch command. 🙃
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide