Report site bugs here

Mr. Dr. Sir
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

aaaaAAAA bughorse
Hitting the cancel button while editing tags doesn’t undo any changes you made, meaning you can’t use it to reset any mistakes you may have made during editing. I just accidentally wiped out half of the tags on an image after holding backspace a little too long, and thought it was safe to hit cancel and re-edit.
(yes I fixed the tags after realizing)
Scpx

The what in the where
I’m on the Account Settings page, looking at the fields for the current password, new and confirmation. But I type down the password I literally just used to log in, the new one, and when I click “change password” it tells me I need to type down 12 characters (I’m currently using 11) on the field for current password.
I need to get through this quickly (recently had a bunch of stuff hacked into due to a virus) so I’m gonna log out and try a recovery method instead. But still I thought to tell you about this (and it case that doesn’t work for whatever reason).
Posted Report
Background Pony #62CA
Filters with escaped parens in the complex fields can lead to JavaScript errors, making the page’s JavaScript not work.
For example, if I create a filter with any of the following strings as a line in the complex spoiler or hide fields:
frog \(*
frog *\)* (absurd ways to craft a filter, but they function)
uploader:*\(*
uploader:*\)*
…I get one of two errors in the console:
Uncaught Error: Mismatched parentheses.
    at app-c8c1030444c543edc2f1697e7e89371e.js?vsn=d:1:18018
(when an open paren)
Uncaught Error: Missing operator.
    at app-c8c1030444c543edc2f1697e7e89371e.js?vsn=d:1:16743
(when a closing paren)
…and then, the whole page’s JavaScript fails to function, such as quoting a post in the forum or switching filters from the dropdown menu (visiting the Filters page directly and using the buttons to change filter is required)
Posted Report
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Posting here to get rid of spam on the forum index page.
This post also doubles as a bug report (but I believe I’ve reported this several times over the years). A deleted thread/post is still listed as the last post on the forum index page, until someone else posts something and “overwrites” it. I guess this happens because deletions are “soft”, they’re only hidden, not actually deleted. Whatever query is used to retrieve the last post does not take the deletion status into account. This bug is years old and it already existed in the pre-Philomena software.
Posted Report
Enrique-ZX
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I have a question recently the page has marked me with that I have two notifications without seeing but when I go to check that they do not appear and it seems strange to me since the first time this happens to me and I don’t know why exactly and I don’t know if it happens to others Users have this come out or am I the only one who has said error, hopefully they can answer me soon as you can see, it marks me that I have two notifications without seeing but nothing comes out, which is strange and that is why I ask you that https://derpibooru.org/images/3057413
Posted Report
Enrique-ZX
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@The Smiling Pony
I doubt it because it seems like something from a gallery since I’m subscribed to several galleries but it was the middle of last year when this started to come out and I don’t know exactly why this happens I don’t know what I did for this to happen and that’s why I ask you Why does it seem like I’m the only one this has happened to so far?
Posted Report
Enrique-ZX
Artist -

@byte[]
no the only internet browser that I have that does that is brave and I have disabled the shields in derpibooru and in google chrome I don’t have an extension that does that
Posted Report
Background Pony #62CA
Currently getting frequent 5xx “::CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX::” for what it’s worth
Posted Report
Background Pony #1C2E
For some reason none of the content seems to load. No image, no videos. I’ve use my phone, my laptop - same results. I’m using FireFox. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Posted Report
Enrique-ZX
Artist -

@byte[]
I was thinking and I remembered and I realized that if there are two calerias to which I was aware that they no longer appear in the notifications section, one was for images of twilight spakle of all kinds, whether they were normal or rule 34 type and literally had the name from “Twilight Sparkle” that gallery and the other gallery I don’t remember what it was but I think it was from princess celestia but I don’t remember that information well and maybe I was wrong with that gallery but the twilight one I’m sure and why is that one I remember it well and that makes me understand that these galleries were deleted either by an administrator or whoever created them deleted them. I hope that helps you in some way to solve this particular problem
Posted Report
Enrique-ZX
Artist -

@byte[]
I already found the gallery that was deleted from the page I don’t know what it was but I have the theory that it could be the gallery of twilight spakle that I mentioned a while ago but I’m not sure but here I leave the link of said deleted gallery I have the link now I had saved it in a google chrome favorites folder and that’s why I found the link and when I click on that link I get the error that you can’t access that page here I leave the link for you to check https://derpibooru.org/galleries/14819
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide