Report site bugs here

Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Minor bug: sometimes when navigating the site, a “You can’t access this page” error appears on top.  
Happened to me twice, when I clicked “watched” (I wasn’t logged out) and recently when I entered a forum.
dream-light-at-night

dream-light@night:~$ ▌
Bug:  
Can’t filter webm or gif with complex spoiler filter  
Bug Reproduce:  
mime_type:image/gif OR mime_type:video/webm
original_format:gif OR original_format:webm

Note:  
  • This not affect with complex hidden filter  
  • Complex spoiler filter only work with
-mime_type:image/gif OR -mime_type:video/webm
-original_format:gif OR -original_format:webm
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Panko Pai  
I see that a lot myself if I’m opening more than 10 or 15 links to images very quickly one after the other. If you are opening lots of links at the same time and getting this error, please try opening multiple links more slowly. If the errors you are getting are not related to that, please describe what you are doing when you see the error.
Background Pony #62CA
The error message for too many open reports still says the limit is 5 when it’s actually 3.

(I know this has been brought up before but I couldn’t find it in the bug thread.)
Background Pony #62CA
Complex Spoiler Filters continue to be in effect both for thumbnails and image pages while spoiler type is set to “off”, unlike simple Spoiled Tags which cease to apply.

Actual thumbnails for Complex Spoiler Filtered images can load and display for a moment before becoming covered by the spoiler thumb. I’m judging this as a bug, not a feature request, because the text banner overlay stating (Complex Filter) is already present, so AFAIK the script has already identified which thumbnails are subject to the complex rule meaning it ought to have had the chance to change which image is in place.

[a few pixels of NSFW] Screen recording of it happening (actually that took way longer than usual to pop up the spoiler, my internet’s crap but that was extreme.) You can get my browsing environment from mod view metadata on this forum post I’m sure.

I’ve not seen this happen with basic spoiled tags, which if I’m not mistaken are handled server-side (whereas complex filters are client-side), meaning an unspoiled version never hits the browser (until revealed eg. with hover-mode).
Miles High
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@byte[]  
Well are there any complications that can cause perpetual loading? Cause I see the circle on the tab just spinning and spinning. None of the thumbnail images or images in general are showing up for me.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
  1. Check the Cloudflare status page for your geography, perhaps the local POP was rerouted had an outage. (Since this page is rarely up to date, you may want to search Twitter for real time information on local outages)  
  2. Try loading the CDN trace page ; does that page work? If so, the problem would be that Cloudflare can’t connect to the server from the POP you’re being served from. If not, the problem is Cloudflare.
Background Pony #1422
I cannot complete account registration as the link in the email is broken.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Tried to post a new topic in the Tagging forum, got a “slug has already been taken” error, tried to post it with a different title and now I’m getting “You may only make a new topic once every 5 minutes.” even though no topic was posted.
Background Pony #C35D
Hey there, I’m CircusPaparazzi5678

i’m trying to reset my password on my phone and laptop. When I reset the password, I tried to log in with my new password but it would’nt let me sign in

my account is locked because I could’nt remember my password and I tried to sign in for many times. :(
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Bug: deviantart image fetch partially not working. Seems like it doesn’t work with ones blocked by the mature filter.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
The tag artist:archdamian has a displayed image count of 72 on the tag, but it actually has 74 total images.

…One of which I’ve hidden, and I can’t seem to figure out which one since “show hidden” only works on page 1.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide