Report site bugs here

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Another logout; admittedly this one could be the whole “too low throughput sometimes causes issues” that IIRC plagued Philomena in the first weeks - my connection is overloaded.
Firenhooves
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

When I try to do a reverse image search the website sends me to a page that says their is a 5XX error with the website. Refreshing the page does not fix anything.
Firenhooves
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

I am unable to upload anything on Derpibooru

Whenever I try to upload something I get this strange yellow bar after clicking the fetch button and nothing uploads.

When I right click and inspect the yellow bar it say it is  
<div class="field-error-js js-scraper"></div>   Does that mean anything? Can you fix it?
Background Pony #4BD5
I believe I was shadowfiltered from the BLM tag. 63 results with only 49 shown.  
Reporting this as a site bug as it was very recently stated that shadowfilters were removed and wouldn’t be used again. I think I downvoted 4 total based on my opinion of the art, not the message.
Barhandar
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #4BD5  
It’s not a shadowfilter for BLM, if it was you’d not see any images under the tag. Most likely it’s takedowns coming in and the cache lagging behind, moreso since people are reporting same results even without an account (i.e. could only be hit by shadowfiltering if it’s universal), or (much less likely) a shadowfilter for some other tag.
Background Pony #3AF5
@Barhandar  
Just tested this myself by logging out and searching for the tag, 49 search results out of 63 tagged images. If it is any kind of shadowfilter, it’s affecting other users even while logged out, which would be highly unusual. I suspect it is the takedowns.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

I am the night!
@Background Pony #3AF5  
Most likely what you’re seeing is an effect of the takedowns due to the Anit-Nazi/Anti-Censorship pledges, yeah.

Last I checked they had made is so if users did have a forced filter applied, the site would tell them. (e.i. they removed the shadow part)
Background Pony #3AF5
@Sollace  
Still don’t approve of forced filters even being a thing, but I’m glad to hear it’s no longer something the site keeps a secret.
Background Pony #3AF5
@Sollace  
Personally, I think anyone should be able to downvote anything for any reason as long as they don’t try and do it with multiple accounts or gather others to mass-downvote (and those are bannable offenses themselves anyway). Each person can only change the score by one point, after all, and the score has no practical effect on the image besides reflecting its popularity. Spamming negative comments on images just because you dislike their theme is another matter, since that can actually disrupt the comments section, but a downvote is just clicking a button and changing a number by 1. It shouldn’t matter that much.

There’s no restriction on upvotes, so it’s always felt like restricting one kind of vote and not another artificially inflates the score of some images. Especially since the whole “don’t downvote what you can filter” thing is extremely restrictive if you follow the logic through to its conclusion, what with there being a tag for virtually everything on Derpibooru, including low artistic quality in several cases. If one actually followed that principle universally, the downvote button would be virtually unusable.

I realize this is a bit off-topic, so there’s no need to turn it into a lengthy debate, but it’s a site policy that’s never sat right with me. Knowing the mods have tried to outright remove the button before doesn’t make it easy to trust the motives behind the rule, either.
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Blissful690  
Works for me. Remember, it’s really the de-duplicator algorithm, so it can’t find cropped images, and a bunch of others that you’d expect reverse lookup to get.
Background Pony #63CE
@Sollace  
Like Barhandar said, it was very much about locking people out who downvoted BLM images. Even the mods admitted as such. I agree that there’s no point to the other things you listed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide