Report site bugs here

Background Pony #B75A
The list was the result of a complex query; in that sense it was automatic and the query may not have been perfect.

Given that you’ve said this filter would not be in place for very long, and that this query is apparently faulty enough to generate false positives, would it be possible to get an example of the data you used to generate it?  
Given that people have reported being blocked with barely any downvoting, on top of your use of the word ‘complex’ when describing it, # of downvotes over x period of time cant have been the only thing you looked for.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Background Pony #B75A  
You would have to wait for byte[] or Joey, as they worked on it while I blissfully slept through the night. I’m not sure they’d be inclined to provide it, though, given some would immediately check to see how to game it in the (hopefully unnecessary) event of a second run.
Background Pony #B75A
@The Frowning Pony  
That’s fair, i’d speculate it but that’d probably earn a ban or at least post deletion.  
Hope the next time this is done you at least give notice to effected users so they know what the problem is.
Background Pony #25A5
Can’t open last page for * search or other giving almost all images (CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX). It works fine if it’s sorted randomly.  
Images per page and browser don’t matter. Second last page works. Happening for a while now.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
My name was recently changed and all my galleries could only be searched under my old name. I couldn’t find them on my account under the new name despite them being labelled as such when I found them.
The solution I found was going into each of the galleries and saving/updating them. They can now be searched under my new name.
This seems like it would be real pain if you can’t remember your previous name or have several galleries.

So is this a bug or just due to the current system not having the name change option?
Background Pony #1394
Auto logged out and am now being met with “please match the requested format.”  
Clearing cookies and resetting password has not helped it. Account created today if that’s a factor.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
The bug where the tag editor nukes other people’s edits if you leave the page open for a few minutes still exists.

The most recent example I have is here.

I left the page open for a few minutes (I was interrupted) and when I added “floppy ears” and “chest fluff”, Whistle Blossom’s edits were undone because they weren’t there when I opened the image.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Trying to upload the 5th page of this causes an error. It seems Cloudflare is refusing to allow the image to be uploaded. It might be purely on my end, it might not…
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
That’s what I was trying to do. It returns the image as having a width and height of 0. If I try uploading it to the reverse search it gives me a 5XX error. I believe that would be an error that isn’t even defined in the site code…

EDIT: I can update my avatar just fine, so it’s not a bug with my IP or anything like that…
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@TexasUberAlles  
2200X2700. Copy and paste work fine, but copying the entire image into a brand new file and saving creates a discrepancy in the file size, with the old file being 1.02MB and the new one being 1.05MB (while Paint.net reported the new file’s size as 1.1MB before saving) so it could be related…

EDIT: The original is a jpg and the new is a png, so that might explain the discrepancy…
Oops door

There seems to be a server problem when trying to access the website to Google Chrome multiple people can’t access you guys you can sign into Internet explorer fine it says error 500 on server connection
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide