Report site bugs here

SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
If I go to this comment and try to single-click the link to the comment I replied to, it gives me a “You can’t access that page” error… in a copy of the entire image page, embedded inside where the comment should appear. Opening the link in a new tab/window works exactly as intended.

Given that the comment being linked to seems to have a different ID from the original picture, my guess is that the image was merged at some point after the comment was made, which makes something break when trying to find the comment. (And I’m guessing it doesn’t break when opening it in a new tab because the full page is loaded in that case, and the redirect happens before it tries to find the corresponding comment.)
Draco-knight-Blaze
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Artist -

rubber Ball
I’m still somehow getting signed out when I refresh the page I do put the remember me thing but it still happens anyway I keep getting signed out and I have to sign back in all over again
Background Pony #62CA
Forum search syntax docs state “body:….Matches the body of this post. This is the default field.” This doesn’t seem to be true, eg. a search for “software” returns no results but a search for “body:software” does.

A search for “forum” or “body:forum” seems to return every post, not only posts with the word “forum” nor only “posts with a body that is similar to the query’s word stems”.

The page to create a new forum topic does not have the formatting toolbar, ie. bold, link, etc. Hard to say if this is a bug or a “feature request”…

On image pages, under Report, Updating/merging, there’s extraneous text saying:  
@Source image  
Target image  
Diff  
Status/options  
Source image  
Target image  
Diff  
Status/options@  
This appears by itself if there are no preexisting duplicate reports (there’s nothing says that there are no reports) or when there are reports, those reports appear in the middle of that extraneous text.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Notifications that are for merged images do not get removed when visiting that image’s URL, presumably due to being redirected to a different one.  
These probably should be redirected themseves i.e. show the image the commented one was merged into.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Somehow, when I reported my older image in order to update to the newer, when looking from visual diff page, Swipe function doesn’t work properly (Difference and Onion Skin work normally)
Pulse Wave
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
I guess this isn’t exactly a bug, but since the tags now always are sorted by the same order (rating, character, source, other, …), even when editing. Only when not editing the tags, they are in their own colours. It would be very helpful if the tags still had their own colour when editing too, and preferably also when tags are added to the edit box.
Signal boosting. If the tags will be category-sorted when editing rather than alphabetically sorted, they should be colored as well.

Will there be a switch for the tag sorting (by category vs. all alphabetical)? I find the category-based sorting in mouse-over previews and during editing quite irritating.
Blackie Wiremane
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Kody's dark side
Not sure if these are bugs actually, but:

1. If an image’s Source URL contains no schema, it will be prepended with https://www.depibooru.org/ :

at https://www.derpibooru.org/734571 ,

thelousama.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-297865245 → https://www.derpibooru.org/thelousama.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-297865245

2. If you click a tag containing parentheses, on the loaded page it appears quoted in the searchbox. I mean quotation marks.

https://www.derpibooru.org/tags/aura+28character29

If you type it in the box unquoted and send the query, there will be no quotes.

https://www.derpibooru.org/search?_utf8=E29C93&q=aura+28character%29

3. If I remember correctly, it was possible to seek tags containing whitespaces, like “princess celestia”. Speaking of which, for example, I cannot find it via the tag search.

https://www.derpibooru.org/tags?tq=princess+celestia

I can with “name:princess celestia”, but not unprefixed. Is it our new fate, or my memory betrays me and we’ve never left this world?
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
  1. That is the intended method for handling a URL without leading // (that is, it gets treated as a relative link).

Since the assumption is that this leads offsite most of the time, I think it might be good to make an exception for otherwise fully formed URLs. That said, Sources are editable for this reason (so people like you and I can fix them).
GreyGears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Virtually real pony.
Not sure if this is due to the new API, but the galleries’ “re-arrange” function doesn’t work anymore.  
Changes aren’t saved, sometime some image get re-ordered at random, and you can’t at all switch an image from a page to the next.  
If you have several galleries it also doesn’t order them by most recent modified anymore.

At least the add/remove function still work, but everything else is funky.
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Is anyone else getting logged out randomly? Ever since the switch, I’ve been logged out 4 times for no apparent reason. I’m not clearing my cache or anything, and I click the “Remember me” box when I log in.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@DragonRanger  
If you had read the last few pages of this topic, and of the other several topics about the Philomena migration, and the public Twitter page, you would see that yes, it is indeed not just you, and it is a bug, which I have found and isolated and am waiting for a fix to land.
Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Some bugs with the new collapsed badge view:  
  • Badges don’t wrap and are cut off at the end of the line.  
  • The badges.flex–column doesn’t span the entire line and makes it impossible to hover over later badges since touching the space between badges closes the entire thing again. (Serious workaround suggestion: Move your mouse so fast from badge to badge that it doesn’t register as touching the space inbetween.)  
    full  
  • If there are only very few badges, the whole thing is squished.  
    full
Barhandar
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Badge dropdown issues:  
1: If there are only 1-2 badges over the limit, it shows those 1-2 badges extremely squished.  
2: The background doesn’t extend for more than about 3.5 badges (these two might just be summarized as “scales horizontally really wrong”)  
3: The dropdown shows up even when the display can fit all of the badges just fine and hence doesn’t follow Derpi’s general adaptive design thing (read: if I set comment/post width to be larger then I should well be able to see more of the badges at once without dropdown).

full
Rare
Applejack - For Patreon supporters
Rarijack - Derpi Supporter
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

#1 Rarijack Enthusiast
The images in my gallery [NSFW] initially got rearranged for seemingly no reason, and whenever I manually arrange them, they ignore me and just go wherever the heck they want.

[NSFW] full  
I circled just a few examples of pics with multiple versions being all over the place, when I had arranged them all together seconds prior.
Wiimeiser
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Going through the motions it seems to be arranging the images in a certain order that seems to be purely random, but consistent every time. It’s the same order every time, but there is absolutely nothing that would cause that order bar RNG…

@wallparty  
What tags are you hiding?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide