Report site bugs here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Moderation Bug:

On reports, when sending a PM using the link on the report itself, the subject field is empty. Previously, it would be populated with the title of the report (ex: “Your report of image >>foo”).

Since I reply to most reports, this means that for every report now I need to copy both the user’s request, and then the subject of their report to populate the subject line, which adds a bit more time and clicks to closing the report. It would be handy if the subject line could please be autofilled again.
wallparty
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

It seems stream links in the sidebar on the front page link to derpibooru.org and not the actual stream channel. Also, I’m not sure if the number next to “Live” on the navigation bar is supposed to be the number of live channels, but currently it’s not.
Perplexiah
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
I’m not sure if the number next to “Live” on the navigation bar is supposed to be the number of live channels, but currently it’s not.

i think that number counts nsfw channels as well, which are hidden by default (you can change that in the local tab of the settings page)
wallparty
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

i think that number counts nsfw channels as well, which are hidden by default (you can change that in the local tab of the settings page)

Ah, wew, thought it was something like that but didn’t know it was an extra option in settings >_>. Thanks!
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron

Starlight and Sunny Fan
Rearranging of images in galleries seems to be somewhat broken. I saw images out of the order I put them and tried to rearrange to fix them, only to find that they can’t be moved to different pages any more, and so after hitting save they were randomly shuffled around
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Wiimeiser  
I don’t know about that side, but I hammered the user side of things as much as I could. Still am poking at things, but also looking at potential improvements to suggest once the woodchips are cleared.

There’s just a LOT of site to have to prod at, and stuff that I couldn’t actually poke because I just don’t have a way to (things like the DNP entry page, the streaming registration, etc).
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@O. Hancock  
The code is publicly released, so there’s no point in having a “secret bug list”.

@Wiimeiser  
The priority was getting user features completed and tested first. There’s a lot of stuff in the staff side we can do by hand, or wait a couple weeks to get finished, so they weren’t a priority. But documenting them and keeping track of their relative pain levels is a good step now that the site is live.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@O. Hancock  
The lead developer is byte[], who wrote a majority of the code for Philomena. Meow (Luna) has also contributed a lot, particularly towards staff tools.

I’ve added a few things, but I’m not very knowledgable about the language yet. Then there’s also been some community contributions too as the code is open source and anyone can submit code changes.

@Wiimeiser  
The DNP form isn’t a staff tool. It doesn’t get too much use though (luckily), so it probably wasn’t test as much. Key features of the site are searching, tagging, commenting, etc.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
For anyone having issues with the markup, please try enabling the experimental parser in your settings (local tab). I rewrote the entire thing and it is as far as I can tell much better able to handle the corner cases than the current one.
Barhandar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Derpy Whooves  
@Altopony  
Admin rename doesn’t leave old username visible on old comments. While that’s kinda the point, it really should have the option if userside renames are going to be unimplemented for a while.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Barhandar  
Sometimes it’s useful for name changes that staff makes to not be reflected on the site. For example if someone accidentally uses their Email address as their profile name, or when someone has a need to “disappear” for personal reasons. It’s fine if that would be an option, but it’s really important that the underlying functionality of changing the name without public tracks is preserved.

And, once the feature re-appears on everyone’s profiles, it’s really not necessary for staff to have that option. If people can change their own names, they can change their own names. And the “Staff does it” can remain “And no one can see the bread crumbs except for staff”.
Barhandar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Derpy Whooves  
Hence, “option”. I recognize there is a valid need for such changes, but it’s not applicable to this specific situation of “one of booru-on-rails options isn’t transferred to Philomena yet”.
RushCars24ID
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Just saw that comment transfer during image merge bug has been fixed, but however, I can’t find some of my comments from the old images in the newer ones, I posted some of them before the merge when that bug still happened, but it still didn’t transferred to the new image after this fix happened.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide