Report site bugs here

Marker
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Misanthrope
Noticed a bug with merged image showing incorrect comment numbers, with comments from the old image not being counted.
RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

I am still being logged out after less than 15 minutes of not being at my computer. I was doing something AFK for about 8 minutes and I was logged out. Is this intentional? I also spotted a 404 error when trying to look at the history of an old post I made about 9 months back. Sorry if other people already reported an issue like this.
Same here.
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@Background Pony #E4F2  
oh right, so they also said that when they now try to upload the full res version it says hash already taken upon upload  
So not only does it not upload the full res version but it prevents you from NOW uploading it  
At least, that’s what they claim…
O. Hancock

Penis
Ya know what’s weird is my name change didn’t work- something I don’t see anyone else having a problem with- but I’m NOT having some of the same issues that other people are having. My filters work fine, and except for the one time when the site changed over, I’ve never been logged out. :O

Btw, sorry about the post I made a couple days ago here. I forgot the site was updating, was very tired, and that’s why I thought my name change bug was what caused all the the other issues and the missing buttons and stuff. Whoops!
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
when posting a comment on an image, once the comment is posted, the entire page is shifted so that your new comment is at the top of the page, rather than what it did before, which was simply shift all the comments down and more or less keep the rest of the page static (At least close to static, anyways). Intentional?
Tyko

They can't unhug you.
I can no longer access the 2nd page of my own Galleries. Also, their order now no longer descends from most recently updated to least recently updated. When I click on the “next,” “last,” or “page 2” buttons it takes me to a general list of other galleries which are not mine. The URL will start as “https://derpibooru.org/galleries?gallery[creator]=Tyko” and then becomes “https://derpibooru.org/galleries?page=2” when I click either of the 3 previously mentioned buttons (clicking “last” on my own Galleries page, which has only two pages total, will take me to just page 2 of the general list). There is a “search galleries” box on the left-hand side that wasn’t there previously when I clicked on my own profile’s drop-down bar button. When I am on my own first page, my name is in the search field for Creator, but not on the 2nd page. Changing from page 1 always results in the page clearing my name and returning the general list.
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Go fsck yourself
@evan555alpha  
I’ve noticed that too, along with the spacing of text (everywhere).

I didn’t want to say anything when I’m pretty sure staff are still busy squashing bugs like Dale Gribble on cocaine. ;)
Shadowking58
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

full

I have a bug where some of the filters are missing from my dropdown menu (Everything, as an example) and I also have a bug where a filter of mine that I created is not listed under “Your filters” and is only listed under recent filters.
SuperSonic15
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I seem to be having some login problems. Every time I load up the site after either restarting my PC or on a daily basis to check my Notifications, I’ve had to log in again, despite having checked the “Remember me” box on the login screen to keep me logged in. Is something logging me out by mistake, despite having marked that checkbox on the login?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@SombrLiz  
Then you would clear the cookies on your browser on your smart phone. For example, on IOS go into your Settings -> Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. On other platforms a quick search will find you what you need to do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide