Report site bugs here

Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@sTs  
Are you sure it is UTC+1 and not just UTC 0? Because that is pretty much the universal standard time. But servers of Derpibooru are set in germany, so the UTC+1 is probably correct.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I’m probably like a million years too late, but I think I actually found the cause of that bug where you pop up in your own notifications after commenting on a picture you’re subscribed to. It happens if you open a picture, wait until someone else comments on it, and then you comment without refreshing that page :D
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
@Badumsquish  
Yeah, I had the same problem too, each time, someone else post a comment right as I post as well, and when I check my notifications, my own comment is there, and every time when see it, I almost thought it was my end
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@YesOhYes  
The way that system works is it divides an image in 4 parts and stores the average colour for each, so all images are stored as 4 colours. That compares against the 4 colour values of every other image, with the fuzziness being how far it can deviate.

Essentially, the system doesn’t look for shapes or anything fancy like that, so if all the pixels on an image have been altered to be more saturated, then the resulting stored value of the image is going to too different for the system to match it to another.

There were some trials on a more complex system some years ago, but results weren’t all that much precise for 90%+ of cases tested, and it was more intensive.
YesOhYes

I see, thanks! Actually, when I try reverse searching with the original image, Google does recognize it, so even they have the same problem with this sort of change. Luckily Yandex uses a different technique and did find a copy of it on some Russian MLP site with the artist tagged.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@SuperSupermario24  
You want some fun? Try reverse-searching for a pencil sketch. Those things are notorious for false-positives.

In fact, the moderator policies for the site even mentioned that every time a pencil sketch is uploaded, you get to “enjoy all the cute bri-sta art in the dupelicates queue” or something along those lines.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Joey  
Was more about the issue I asked about back here. I didn’t want to seem boorish and repeatedly poke the forum about it, but here I am doing it anyway.

I kinda assume it is just not making the right hashes for stored images, and now with so many it would be a nightmare of a processing task to grind over the entire DB of them.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Wiimeiser  
Oh, sorry. The post that caused the new page had been deleted, but your post made there be something on the new page.

It’s not something that happens very often, so it’s more of a weird edge case than a bug.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Not sure if it’s a bug, or if it was just a removed feature. When images are merged, it no longer shows the system-merged tags added to the image anymore.
Johrny
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Fucking Degenerate
I just linked my account today with my picarto account and after verification I started streaming. After 30min of streaming I checked on derpibooru how many people are watching me. Turns out that my stream is not even listed on live. What am I doing wrong. Im using streamlabs to stream.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Johrny  
I see the stream listed; we depend on Picarto to keep us up to date, and they can be slow or send cached responses, so it’s not 100% accurate at times.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide