Report site bugs here

SunnyBlam
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

ShimmySham
Has the site not updated at all in hours for anyone else? The homepage is static right now.

I’m not sure this has happened before to me. It’s odd.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@sTs  
@Galestorm  
Exact image matching to block duplicate uploads requires images served to be the exact same, otherwise the system only flags that the images look similar, but aren’t the same file.

DeviantArt, and a good many other sites, fuck with images in ways that the “full” image file can be different for random reasons, mean it’s impossible to block certain duplicate uploads and everyone’s time is wasted.

And I’m not sure why me being an admin makes the fairly objective statement that DA is trash “odd”.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@sTs  
That’s a odd statement coming from an admin

It just means he’s paying attention, yo; DA is a garbage site that takes all day to load on bad connections, has zero non-English support whatsoever, has a gross kink for completely breaking itself any time Firefox/Chrome updates, and screwing reposts any time Tumblr/Facebook/Pinterest change something about their display code.

Also they stole their bloody logo from a Russian economy class train company.
SunnyBlam
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

ShimmySham
@Joey

I know that.  
I mean every time I load the site through a bookmark, it looks the same. It only changes once I refresh it. Same goes for any page on the site.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide