Report site bugs here

wumbl3
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

pipp.social
Sometimes posts are updated and merged but they don’t appear in my faves, Favoriting them again works tho.
HMS_Stardust
Non-Fungible Trixie -

There are is an artist who according to the search function is on the dnp list, but isnt actually on the full list.  
Evomanaphy, should probably be on the full list if the search function is true, or the search should be updated.

This may also be true for other artists on the dnp list
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@HMS_Stardust  
The DNP field in search is the most up-to-date and overrides the list in the forums; that one’s (slowly) being transitioned to the actual system and shouldn’t have any additions made to it.
The Smiling Pony
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TexasUberAlles  
Those are the same. And the reason for that is we’re contacting each artist on the old list to confirm DNP status is still active and create the proper entry if so; in either case they should be removed from the old list (so the mods doing the contacting know who’s left).
WonderSchwifty
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Moved to Newgrounds
Some thing is wrong with the hippogriff tag . There’s no picture there and when i look at the classic hippogriff tag I see the pictures. Is this a bug or a joke
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
StSyaN
two pictures on the tag that explains the animal

Oh, wait, are you talking about the tag description and not the search results? Did you mean these two pictures?  

Every tag description gets added to a tag manually by the mods. Some have pictures, some don’t and some tags don’t have a description at all (yet). That’s normal and no bug.
Background Pony #342B
I cannot log in. I log in, it redirects to a page that fails to load properly, and then if I navigate anywhere else I’m logged out again.
Background Pony #AFAA
@wumbl3  
Did you resize the picture? The smaller version was working for me at the time, but when I clicked on it to resize, it didn’t work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide