Viewing last 25 versions of post by rvcjew in topic Report site bugs here

rvcjew

[@The Smiling Pony](/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=5278829#post_5278829)
I actually narrowed it down to seemingly webms with vorbis audio I think Samsung jacked up their 12 rom as I can't play most of this content native but can as software. If I set chrome for instance to use chrome://flags/#disable-accelerated-video-decode to disable it loads all of them fine but the site it self is way slower. I found a norther file that has issue but slightly different on e621 but is NSFW so didn't post it here. This on a s21 ultra and a s22 I had for a bit was the same issue. Edit: it seems to even play things with vorbis randomly on whether it works, using media info as far as I can tell two videos are encoded the same with video and audio settings but one plays one doesn't. I'm so confused.

Another example of a freezing/stuttering one. https://derpibooru.org/images/2777195?sort[]=980&sort[]=2777195&sd=desc&sf=upvotes&q=Webm%2C+safe
Reason: More info
Edited by rvcjew
rvcjew

[@The Smiling Pony](/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=5278829#post_5278829)
I actually narrowed it down to seemingly webms with vorbis audio I think Samsung jacked up their 12 rom as I can't play most of this content native but can as software. If I set chrome for instance to use chrome://flags/#disable-accelerated-video-decode to disable it loads all of them fine but the site it self is way slower. I found a norther file that has issue but slightly different on e621 but is NSFW so didn't post it here. This on a s21 ultra and a s22 I had for a bit was the same issue. Edit: it seems to even play things with vorbis randomly on whether it works, using media info as far as I can tell two videos are encoded the same with video and audio settings but one plays one doesn't. I'm so confused.
Reason: More info
Edited by rvcjew