Viewing last 25 versions of post by M-Dude in topic Report site bugs here

M-Dude
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

It seems like the thumbnail image display glitches part way through a page, either showing blank space, partial images, or the top of the page again, sometimes a combination of the three. Reducing the number of images displayed just causes the glitch to happen sooner in the page. I'm viewing through the silk browser, which is a version of chrome modified for Fire tablets.

Edit: Okay, it's not consistent, because the first 4 pages of my watch list load just fine right now, but page 5 glitches right away. Some tags, I can browse through, no problem, others glitch like crazy. Anyway, hopefully someone can figure out why this is happening and fix it.

Edit 2: Okay, after poking around in the settings menus, I was able to stop the glitch by switching to the everything filter. I suspect its' a problem with complex filters in my legacy filter. It is probably specific to the Silk browser, because I logged in on my phone, with the chrome browser, and filters still on, and it worked fine. Anyway, I haven't tried any of the preset filters to see if they run ok, I might try that later.

Edit 3: I tested the built in filters, they work fine, so I'd guess it's some conflict between my complex filters and a recent update to the Silk browser. Oh, well. I suspect something like this will effect other sites visibly eventually, and when I find something like that, I'll find a way to contact the people behind the Silk browser. That'll be fun.
Reason: Update
Edited by M-Dude
M-Dude
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It seems like the thumbnail image display glitches part way through a page, either showing blank space, partial images, or the top of the page again, sometimes a combination of the three. Reducing the number of images displayed just causes the glitch to happen sooner in the page. I'm viewing through the silk browser, which is a version of chrome modified for Fire tablets.

Edit: Okay, it's not consistent, because the first 4 pages of my watch list load just fine right now, but page 5 glitches right away. Some tags, I can browse through, no problem, others glitch like crazy. Anyway, hopefully someone can figure out why this is happening and fix it.

Edit 2: Okay, after poking around in the settings menus, I was able to stop the glitch by switching to the everything filter. I suspect its' a problem with complex filters in my legacy filter. It is probably specific to the Silk browser, because I logged in on my phone, with the chrome browser, and filters still on, and it worked fine. Anyway, I haven't tried any of the preset filters to see if they run ok, I might try that later.
Edited by M-Dude
M-Dude
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Edited by M-Dude