Viewing last 25 versions of post by BigBuggyBastage in topic Report site bugs here

BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
For about the better part of the past hour (since ~07:00 UTC), I've been unable to download images from Derpibooru, using the Download or DS buttons. I don't get an error message, it just sits there after clicking (message at the bottom of the browser says "Waiting for derpibooru.org...", browser's spinning icon spins), and does nothing.

EDIT: Oddly, I can still view pages here on Derpibooru without a problem, or upvote, comment on images (or in this forum/thread obviously), etc.; the only thing I can't do is download images.

I'm sure Cloudflare is the problem, but thought it best to let you guys & gals know, anyway.

EDIT 2: I found that I can download images IFF I access the site through my VPN.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, I guess...? Cloudflare un-f*cked itself, and downloads are working as intended/normal again, with or without VPN. Yay! :)
No reason given
Edited by BigBuggyBastage
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Go fsck yourself
For about the better part of the past hour (since ~07:00 UTC), I've been unable to download images from Derpibooru, using the Download or DS buttons. I don't get an error message, it just sits there after clicking (message at the bottom of the browser says "Waiting for derpibooru.org...", browser's spinning icon spins), and does nothing.

EDIT: Oddly, I can still view pages here on Derpibooru without a problem, or upvote, comment on images (or in this forum/thread obviously), etc.; the only thing I can't do is download images.

I'm sure Cloudflare is the problem, but thought it best to let you guys & gals know, anyway.

EDIT 2: I found that I can download images IFF I access the site through my VPN.
No reason given
BigBuggyBastage
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Go fsck yourself

I'm
sure Cloudflare is the problem, but thought it best to let you guys & gals know, anyway.
No reason given