Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Report site bugs here

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on posts are the reason for the most recent edits, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the second-to-most recent edit. This continues through previous edits so it's impossible for the first edit canto never have a reason given despite being clearly an edit.
Reason: Sixth edit
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on posts are the reason for the most recent edits, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the second-to-most recent edit. This continues through previous edits so the first edit calwaysn never hasve noa reason given despite being clearly an edit.
Reason: Fifth edit
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on posts are the reason for the most recent edits, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the second-to-most recent edit. This continues through previous edits so the first edit always has no reason given despite being clearly an edit.
Reason: Fourth edit
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on posts are the reason for the most recent edits, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the prsevicound-to-most recent edit.
Reason: Third edit
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on posts isare the reason for the most recent edit, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the previous edit.
Reason: Second edit
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on the posts is the reason for the most recent edit, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the previous edit.
Reason: First edit