Report DeviantArt high-resolution images here for updating

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
This is weird.

>>2584151 is an absurd resolution picture with the artist’s post on FA as the source link. Of course, the pic is so big that FA automatically shrinks it, so what the artist did was include a link to download the higher-res version on Mediafire. Downloading from the Mediafire link gives a 6864x2400 PNG file.

Now somehow a background pony has uploaded the same pic at a slightly larger resolution but worse file type. >>2585636 (merged) , an 8000x2797 JPG. And the source was just a direct link to the same Mediafire file from the previous picture. So going to the source and downloading the pic myself, I get the 6864x2400 PNG, not an 8000x2797 file.

So I can’t tell if the BP somehow had a legit higher-res version of the pic, or if they somehow snagged some up-res’d preview from the Mediafire page, or they just up-res’d it themselves in Photoshop and called it a day.
Background Pony #FFE9
These 9 can be had in higher res via dA download button or old URL trick (and the user who uploaded some of those today should probably be made aware of what they’re missing)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide