Question regarding rule 1

Site and Policy » Question regarding rule 1 Search Posts
Background Pony #A414
Me and my friend considered uploading Pony Life theme song (a non-English version of it, to be specific) to Derpibooru, but discovered that the rules don’t allow to upload more than 10 seconds of official audio (it’s only 30 seconds, so it meets the criteria for video). Considering it is just a theme song, could an exception be granted to such material, or is it not to be uploaded at all?
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
There’s an exception for anything put out freely (such as put on YouTube by Hasbro) or that’s promotional in nature (ads). As it’s promotional material Hasbro put on YouTube, it’s definitely okay.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #A414 & @Princess Luna

But in that case we would want to have a “Source” provided for the video that shows that it comes from an official promotion. For example, something from the official Hasbro channel on YouTube, or one of their licensees. So, please include the source for the content.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Derpy Whooves  
While helpful, this won’t be necessary for Pony Life content specifically, as most of it is put up on YouTube before it airs on TV. Moreover, Hasbro has now indicated full episodes will be coming to YouTube soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide