Question about reporting artwork

KonaPona
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Seyu
This situation is kind of confusing but I’ll try to summarize it
In 2012 I ran an mlp ask blog, but shut it down for personal reasons. One fan of the blog commissioned an unrelated artist to draw the main character without asking me whether I was okay with it. This project was personal and I didn’t feel comfortable with them requesting the commission, so I expressed this. Their reaction was to insult me and say that they had done nothing wrong, even though I told them multiple times that I would prefer they not do it. They have uploaded the piece here, and it’s still up despite what happened.
I like the drawing- it’s really cute, just not something I asked for. I feel bad because I know the artist must have worked hard on it, but would it be okay to report something like that/get the upload taken down? I don’t feel comfortable discussing it with this fan, either, because we used to have a good relationship that ended on bad terms. If the comment I left on the upload seems standoffish/rude I apologize; at the time I was angry to discover that it had been uploaded to begin with, especially thanks to the “your blog is dead” remark they made.
Any help with this would be appreciated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide