Question about an poddible big Change on Computer Generated Art

Princess_Fluttershy
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
I have see Derpibooru has maybe finaly remove AI Art from the Gallery.
Is that Right?
2 Months Ago I had already ask if it would be better not to allow AI Images on the Page, because many of them are Generated by the unallowed use of Artist Art to train the AI, but I was missunderstood and the Talk was more in the Art Theft Direction as the raising Problem of unallowed use of private owned Artworks for training AI’s.
Some Days I have see the Tag Computer Generated Image was gone, so I guess AI Art was finaly banned.
I just found nowhere a Message that inform Users about it, like in a Header Message, so everyone know, it is not longer allowed.
I also found no Info about AI Art in the Site Rules.
Would prevent User to upload new Art, when they get a big Info about this and the Mods would have less Work to check Uploads and remove them if it’s AI Art.
Posted Report
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Machine generated imagery is allowed, and is under the tag “machine learning generated” (which is hidden by the sitewide “Default” filter that everyone starts with, and as with any tag, can be hidden by your own filter).
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Princess_Fluttershy
The machine generated image was added to the site default filters, and I think a site notice was made for that. If there are any further policy or feature changes affecting it there will likely be site notice to inform.

(please don’t discuss AI imagery further here, there are already three recent threads about it that would be better)
Posted Report
Princess_Fluttershy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
@Princess Luna
I use an own Filterprofile, but I have 4 Trys with AI in my Uploads and they should always be visible in my Profile even with a Filter.
I realy had hope this stuff disapear fom the Page, maybe on a new Pace called Sweetiebotbooru, where are just AI Art.
But because Tools like Stablefusion misuse Art of Artists to get better, without their Permission, it is not better as Tracing Art.
A Reason why so many Artists not like AI’s.
If you are not locking your Art behind a Paywall, it is free to use for every AI.
For Artists Art is often their complete Income, so when AI’s get to good, it can ruin real Lifes, maybe even Familys.
That’s why I was so happy as the Pictures was gone, it would be a Support for all the Artist who made Derpibooru what it is, a mix of good manual Art, not 1375 Ways to display Celestias Backside.
By the Way, why you have remove my Artist Tag from 2 of the Pictures 2945834 and 2945836?
They are both from me and have my Name in it.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Princess_Fluttershy
I’m pretty sure filters still filter things when looking at your list of uploads…
Artist tags require a significant amount of your own work in the artwork, and thus are not applicable if it appears to be almost entirely just the result of a prompt.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide