Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess_Fluttershy in topic Question about an poddible big Change on Computer Generated Art

Princess_Fluttershy
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
[@Princess Luna](/forums/meta/topics/question-about-an-poddible-big-change-on-computer-generated-art?post_id=5322186#post_5322186)
I use an own Filterprofile, but I have 4 Trys with AI in my Uploads and they should always be visible in my Profile even with a Filter.
I realy had hope this stuff disapear fom the Page, maybe on a new Pace called Sweetiebotbooru, where are just AI Art.
But because Tools like Stablefusion misuse Art of Artists to get better, without their Permission, it is not better as Tracing Art.
A Reason why so many Artists not like AI's.
If you are not locking your Art behind a Paywall, it is free to use for every AI.

For Artists Art is often their complete Income, so when AI's get to good, it can ruin real Lifes, maybe even Familys.
That's why I was so happy as the Pictures was gone, it would be a Support for all the Artist who made Derpibooru what it is, a mix of good manual Art, not 1375 Ways to display Celestias Backside.

By the Way, why you have remove my Artist Tag from 2 of the Pictures [2945834](/images/2945834) and [2945836](/images/2945836)?
They are both from me and have my Name in it.
No reason given
Edited by Princess_Fluttershy