Pony vector pasted onto photo of city

NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

What exactly is the criteria for which of these images gets to stay, and which get deleted? There’s tons of them, and while some of them get deleted for being “obligatory pony”, others don’t.

I’m talking things like these:

>>948992

Just curious as to why some are getting deleted (with rule #3 cited as the reason) and others aren’t.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m not a mod, but I’m going to guess it’s because that image actually makes sense. There’s a little bit of effort put into it, and whoever edited it found the right vector to make it look like Dashie was stomping on a city.

Images like >>10733 and >>964075 are okay because the images actually have more meaning to them than “I’m just going to paste a pony in the city”. They’re actually interacting with their envornment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide