Viewing last 25 versions of post by barbeque in topic Philomena open beta / breaking API changes

barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

Some feedback:

1) Found a bug on the Settings page (see besow)

2) Is small thumbnails (the 150x150 ones) gone, or just not implemented yet?

*Settings page bug*
- on the current site, you can set a maximum of 100 comments on the Comments tab (or at least, mine is set to that)

- On philomena, this means I cannot save my settings without changing that one as well. It _*does_* give an nice error (see screenshot below, the setting has moved to the Display tab).

![full](https://i.imgur.com/uVrzsDJ.png!

)

*HOWEVER** if I go to settings, change something on a different tab, and then hit save, there is no indication whatsoever that something is wrong, nor that it is that. For example, if I went to Settings, go to the Metadata tab, and then Save (regardless of whether I changed something), it won't save.

It isn't a really big deal; if 50 is the new limit just do a migration on the current site or something.

^I totally realize that I could just implement smallthumbs myself if I really want them back^
No reason given
Edited by barbeque
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

Some feedback:
1) Found a bug on the Settings page (see besow)
2) Is small thumbnails (the 150x150 ones) gone, or just not implemented yet?

*Settings page bug*
- on the current site, you can set a maximum of 100 comments on the Comments tab (or at least, mine is set to that)
- On philomena, this means I cannot save my settings without changing that one as well. It _does_ give an nice error (see screenshot below, the setting has moved to the Display tab).
!https://i.imgur.com/uVrzsDJ.png!

*HOWEVER* if I go to settings, change something on a different tab, and then hit save, there is no indication whatsoever that something is wrong, nor that it is that. For example, if I went to Settings, go to the Metadata tab, and then Save (regardless of whether I changed something), it won't save.

It isn't a really big deal; if 50 is the new limit just do a migration on the current site or something.

^I totally realize that I could just implement smallthumbs myself if I really want them back^
No reason given
Edited by barbeque