passowrod

DeactivatedUser_20210128_02

hi why do i have to come up with a stupid password it is not a bank account fine u let me know passowrds like that was compromise i do not care its a site to view art so let me secure my account the way i please
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@uniponpeg  
Modern browsers will generate a random password for you on signup and you don’t even have to think about it. Why is this an issue?
Background Pony #D826
@uniponpeg  
Are you using the same password for every site? That means that if one site gets a data breach, attackers can easily gain access to any other site where you use the same email (or username) and password combination.

Get a password manager.
Gamer_Shy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@uniponpeg  
“wHy dO i nEeD a PaSsWoRd”  
I dunno, so no one else can access your account and mess with your favorites, comments, impersonate you, or otherwise make your life hell on this site? And if you’re an artist, it makes it that much worse if you decide to upload art and then someone decides to start spamming non-pony or otherwise bannable content and gets your account yeeted.  
Just a thought though, maybe user accounts are just dumb and we shouldn’t have them at all, we’ll all just be anons! /s
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide