Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #17DA in topic "Paradox of Tolerance"

Background Pony #17DA
"[@Inucroft":](/forums/meta/topics/paradox-of-tolerance?post_id=4941842#post_4941842
[bq]
)  

>
then why were there so many in Charlottesville?

[/bq]
"
According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from **39 different states**. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant ESPECIALLY considering the confederate statue was torn regardless.":](https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

[bq]
)

>
Why are there so many Nazi salutes at Nationalist marches in the UK?[/bq]

I assume you mean the one from June 13? Apparently a large portion of the crowd was made up of soccer enthusiats who attended for... some reason. In soccer it's not an uncommon gesture to punch the air and point up. Why these soccer enthusiasts did it? Beats me, but it seems the far right morons joined in and good luck figuring out who's saluting and who's doing the football gesture. Can't get a fix on the numbers though.

[bq]

>
If you want to express yourself artistically through normalizing nazi imagery, then you're probably a shitty person. Just my opinion. Like, I understand the "slippery slope", but in what context would you ever NEED to draw something nazi related [in the context of mlp]?[/bq]

How do you draw Twilight Sparkle throwing a nazi flag into a pit of lava without the nazi flag?

Reason: Posted an mp4 link by accident. Where did THAT come from?
Edited by Background Pony #17DA
Background Pony #17DA
"@Inucroft":/forums/meta/topics/paradox-of-tolerance?post_id=4941842#post_4941842
[bq]then why were there so many in Charlottesville?[/bq]
"According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from *39 different states*. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant ESPECIALLY considering the confederate statue was torn regardless.":https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

[bq]Why are there so many Nazi salutes at Nationalist marches in the UK?[/bq]
I assume you mean the one from June 13? Apparently a large portion of the crowd was made up of soccer enthusiats who attended for... some reason. In soccer it's not an uncommon gesture to punch the air and point up. Why these soccer enthusiasts did it? Beats me, but it seems the far right morons joined in and good luck figuring out who's saluting and who's doing the football gesture. Can't get a fix on the numbers though.

[bq]If you want to express yourself artistically through normalizing nazi imagery, then you're probably a shitty person. Just my opinion. Like, I understand the "slippery slope", but in what context would you ever NEED to draw something nazi related [in the context of mlp]?[/bq]

How do you draw Twilight Sparkle throwing a nazi flag into a pit of lava without the nazi flag?

Background Pony #17DA
"@Inucroft":/forums/meta/topics/paradox-of-tolerance?post_id=4941842#post_4941842
"According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from *39 different states*. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant considering the confederate statue was torn regardless.":https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

I assume you mean the one from June 213rd? Apparently a large portion of the crowd was made up of soccer enthusiats who attended for... some reason. In soccer it's not an uncommon gesture to punch the air and point up. Why these soccer enthusiasts did it? Beats me, but it seems the far right morons joined in and good luck figuring out who's saluting and who's doing the football gesture. Can't get a fix on the numbers though.

[bq]If you want to express yourself artistically through normalizing nazi imagery, then you're probably a shitty person. Just my opinion. Like, I understand the "slippery slope", but in what context would you ever NEED to draw something nazi related [in the context of mlp]?[/bq]

Background Pony #17DA
"According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from *39 different states*. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant considering the confederate statue was torn regardless.":https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

I assume you mean the one from June 23rd? Apparently a large portion of the crowd was made up of soccer enthusiats who attended for... some reason. In soccer it's not an uncommon gesture to punch the air and point up. Why these soccer enthusiasts did it? Beats me, but it seems the far right morons joined in and good luck figuring out who's saluting and who's doing the football gesture. Can't get a fix on the numbers though.

Background Pony #17DA
"According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from *39 different states*. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant. Acons thide cherry oing top the confederate statue was torn regardless.":https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

Apparently a large portion of the crowd was made up of soccer enthusiats who attended for... some reason. In soccer it's not an uncommon gesture to punch the air and point up. Why these soccer enthusiasts did it? Beats me, but it seems the far right morons joined in and good luck figuring out who's saluting and who's doing the football gesture. Can't get a fix on the numbers though.

Background Pony #17DA
[bq]then why were ttphere s://cdo man.dy iscordn Chapp.crlom/attachments/306479822870282241/759781249597833247/vidlleo0-15.mp4
?[/bq]
"According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from *39 different states*. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant. As the cherry on top the confederate statue was torn regardless.":https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

Apparently a large portion of the crowd was made up of soccer enthusiats who attended for... some reason. In soccer it's not an uncommon gesture to punch the air and point up. Why these soccer enthusiasts did it? Beats me, but it seems the far right morons joined in and good luck figuring out who's saluting and who's doing the football gesture. Can't get a fix on the numbers though.

Background Pony #17DA
[bq]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306479822870282241/759781249597833247/video0-15.mp4
[/bq]
"According to the ADL, 600 out of which 330 were identified. The population of Charlottesville alone is 49,449 at the time of writing. Add to that the fact that these extremmists came from *39 different states*. So yeah, not numerous enough to be relevant. As the cherry on top the confederate statue was torn regardless.":https://www.adl.org/blog/two-years-ago-they-marched-in-charlottesville-where-are-they-now

No reason given