On Broken Images

Site and Policy » On Broken Images Search Posts
Background Pony #8634
I find it frustrating when certain images can’t show up Derpibooru. Is there a way to shrink images like with software and stuff like that?
Background Pony #8634
Let’s take this image for instance: see here.

On this website, it shows up as this:  
full

The image of that man giving the turtle a sword isn’t shown on this site.
Background Pony #1205
Images didn’t load for me at all when logging in, so i decided to clear cache/cookies which did help but next day after browsing for awhile on this site, they stopped loading again. Most of the site loads fine, it’s just that images won’t load at all. And now today when trying to login again, it gives me a white background and little text that says “Forbidden”, nothing else. They seem to show fine when going incognito window, though there are some images there and here that won’t load at all and when logging in there, it also gives me “Forbidden” text. It’s weird because before i don’t remember having any of these problems, now suddenly this just started and i don’t have any problems with other sites. What’s going on and how do i fix this? Had to go my Phone to post this.
Background Pony #1205
Oh okay, don’t get forbidden anymore and can login fine now but i still don’t understand why images stop working so quickly. I wouldn’t wan’t to clear cache/cookies every single time when that happens since it also logs me out of every other site i’m in and when i didn’t need to do it before either.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I feel like this is on topic. I found this link on Derpy Whooves’ profile and apparently it’s broken?  
>>1494365s (merged)

I don’t ever remember deleting anything recently.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide