New Lunar Republic

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
When did I say something about a giant pony? >.>’
How come you’re not fan of pickle Rick? It’s on vogue this season!!
Okno I have never ever watched that show either lol
Also, we went full totaler Krieg during the event but right now we’re pretty chill
Chillin’ like villain’
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
You won’t be looking from a far you son of a pineapple xP, come here! Lasso’s you
Considering how Dust and I can size-shift, then it sounds plausible >:3
Okno just being silly :D
Also so much, I mean, just how many people have requested, said or asked to hug, cuddle and snuggle Dark? Like, about 7 or so xD
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
Haha yeah, often the ones that don’t want snuggles are the one that get snuggles the most
Y’know, we should hire a lamia to cuddle Dark xP
Aww, such an adorable lil brooding batpone
Also good to see you back :D
Too bad for you, I’m like Whiskey, a master with the skipping rope lasso

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hello all again.
Mood is slightly less distraught, but in the process of trying to get back to a baseline or normalcy. Much hassle and bother to go.
I actually posted in character for a brief moment today when I said days ago I wasn’t feeling up to it, so… that’s a gauge!
Twiny Dust
Artist -

NLR's Bodyguard
@Wing
Oof! Well that sucks, hopefully this one will last a lot longer!
@Toastypk
It’s some progress at the very least. Before you know it you’ll be feeling better and back doing things you like!^^
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
Hiiiiiii! Hugs the scientist pega
Can you explain me what’s NCI by the way? :D
That’s awesome to hear <3. Of course your car accident sucks badly and it’s something to be irritated of, but we’re thankful and happy you’re feeling better Hugs dem Toasty
You built your own computer yourself or…?
I mean, you’re a scientist, wouldn’t be surprised if you had created a monitor or a cathode tube television from scratch xd
Also, hardware and stuff like that is something I’d like to learn myself. I’d honestly love to make my own computer like, with pre-built parts, like a lego, not literally creating the RAM cards myself using soldering iron and what not xd
For a second you made me think Wing was into building computers, like… into that, and not into that xd
Sowwy.
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@FliegerFaustToP47
I am mainly not a fan about the constant burping in rick and morty. the sound makes me feel like I need to burk ending in… more then just a burp as it makes me feel really sick. so after the first ep I just went okay no I hate this not funny to me.
@Twiny
I will need to find what streaming stuff its on. wich is a hassel sometimes… I found out I also cant watch owl house atm… -_- I have seen 0 ep really want to. so if any one wants to chat about it please put a small warning and I will just avoid the chat ^^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide