New Lunar Republic

Morrigun
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Twiny
Yea digital and physical stuff are very diftent.
There are so many techniques for both of them. So many programs so many supplies so many brushes.
It can be a bit before you find what works for you.
I find sketching way easier on paper to and definitely for dynamic poses. But prefer line art digitally as for me it takes off a lot of stress.
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@LightningBolt
I love seeing vector art. I understand why it is. I understand how it works. I had to do it for school.
But oh gosh do I not like doing it XD. Mainly because I really struggle with the controls when using my drawing pen.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@LightningBolt
Well I got inkscape out of curiosity to try it, but I’m having an oddly hard time really getting the hang of it. at least right now. I wanna make that G5 Zephyr Heights Postal Service logo for a shirt.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@backgroundpony#F352
Well what I did was I did some sketch work and then decide to download the app and exported it over to use as my base and finish the way.
It’s basically done now, but I’m going through and reworking the line art to make it thinner because I when I first did it I fell into the same habits to do in a paper where I layered my line work tick.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@backgroundpony#F352
Thx!:D yes and no. It’s a little frustration of figuring it out for the first time. Like at one point for some reason when I went to do the shading, the spray can tool was permanently stuck on white and ended up having close the app after an hour or so bucking with it and that fixed it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide