New Lunar Republic

made_by_Franch
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

praise the Moon
Greetings, child of the moon.
This theme is created for the followers of the clan of children of the night, children of the moon.
Actually, I just decided to collect fans of the princess of the moon, and maybe something interesting will come out of this)
made_by_Franch
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

praise the Moon
@Orbita
In fact, I created this not in order to farm points, but in order to communicate. I’ve been talking to a friend this morning about how cool it would be to make some kind of fan community for fans of the moon princess. I’m even thinking about making a themed site. There is no such thing in my country.
made_by_Franch
Artist -

praise the Moon
This is where we’ll retire after the war?
Yes, this is our quiet corner XD
It reminds me of a moment from the movie “infinity war”, if you know what I mean
Background Pony #696A
No Solar Empire guys allowed that just want to chat and have a fun time with their fellow New Lunar Republic brothers? D:
The Event Thread moves too vertiginously for me
made_by_Franch
Artist -

praise the Moon
No Solar Empire guys allowed that just want to chat and have a fun time with their fellow New Lunar Republic brothers? D:
yeah, it’s kind of crazy
But I haven’t had this much fun in a long time
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
yeah, it’s kind of crazy
Same xD
Acid Flask
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Airím folamh
yeah, it’s kind of crazy
Same xD
Same
you have so many points that next to you I feel small XD
Don’t feel small just because I have more points then you. I’ve been active all friken week to get these useless points.
made_by_Franch
Artist -

praise the Moon
yeah, it’s kind of crazy
Same xD
Same
you have so many points that next to you I feel small XD
Don’t feel small just because I have more points then you. I’ve been active all friken week to get these useless points.
I only found out about this event yesterday xD
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
Well, you’ve found out about this event yesterday, but you have quite a good amount of points yourself :D
632 in such amount of time is really good. I took longer to reach mine, and I’m just posting images like a madman all this week, which give more points xP
Wow! I remember when you were about 2000 in points, good job on doubling your score!~
inb4 I’m gonna get eaten alive for being SE in a NLR forum
made_by_Franch
Artist -

praise the Moon
Well, you’ve found out about this event yesterday, but you have quite a good amount of points yourself :D
632 in such amount of time is really good. I took longer to reach mine, and I’m just posting images like a madman all this week, which give more points xP
Wow! I remember when you were about 2000 in points, good job on doubling your score!~
inb4 I’m gonna get eaten alive for being SE in a NLR forum
Ahaha) This will be our little secret. I would probably score more, but I don’t want to publish anything other than my art. Therefore, I will just chat on the forums so as not to spam unnecessary creativity)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide