Registered and never got a confirmation mail? - Mailer was down some hours, sorry. - Click here to resend

New Lunar Republic

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@WojTek-ツ
It doesn’t. Most of the time I feel alone and hopeless, wanting to hurt myself, not even trying to get help or change for the better because I’m beyond that. I’ll never let go of the past, and honestly, I don’t think I should.
WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Wing
Well, hope the task come out positive.
^ ^
Those moles sounds serious deal.
@Acid Flask
What are ya up to, buddy? X3
@Starless
Sorry to hear you’re not doing well…, the past holds on to us to the very end…unless Alzheimer strikes ^ ^”
Anyway, I know it can be difficult but if you can’t change the situation, change the perspective of it. Learning from the past is to not repeat history. Remember:
“Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”
~ Master Oogway
Cherish more yourself as you become greater than yesterday for a better tomorrow, don’t lose hope, my bro.
:’)
@CountDerpy
Doing well and dealing outdoors with a hell blizzard. Very cold, can’t wait to get to my warm room to do some art and dribble cozy at some anime, because i enjoy it and helps me with my Japanese skills. Yosh!
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Nothing going on here.
Although I am working on a cool art project.
There’s a thing I discovered called Diamond Dotz, where you stick these little resin dots of many colors onto a canvas with adhesive,.and you can make stuff. I made one of the power icons from Kirby’s Adventure, and there more to come.
large
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Toastypk
That’s so awesome! (^ν^)
I love the U.F.O one but the ball power up looks promising to make out these diamond dots.
Twiny got me into Pony Town and so far I’ve been in the character creator. A bunch.
Aaaaah, looks like the temptation was indeed strong for you and for I as well fell, that’s how my OC was born to be my pfp and soon for the collab.
^ ^
@Acid Flask
Are you nearly finishing it? Story mode?
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Acid Flask
What a headache of a reminder. Good luck, mah boy, wich chapter are you on and what do you think of it despite the criticism?
I’ve been on pony town long before this thread.
Oh, really? What got you out?
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
YAWNS (*´o`*)
Morning, everycreature!
Before getting out of bed, be sure to step with righty and off you go to show life has nothing on you. That’s right, despite beating the crap out of us, let’s remind it we have been around over eons of years and still kickin some flanks!
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Bleh…I feel lazy but food and payments are not doing itself. Lol
Hope y’all have a wonderful Thursday. Good luck!
^ ^
Acid Flask
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Airím folamh
I just got done with Lambda labs and right into Xen. I can already see why it’s criticized. Just a bunch of floating platforms with no direction for me to go. I only know we’re to go because I fell and saw the inside of the island is hallow.
So far Half-life has been incredible. I mean I have been working on a single player map for over a week.
Oh, really? What got you out?
Social anxiety. Even though I can’t see people through a screen I still feel anxious talking to someone new because I don’t want to hurt them.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Morning.
Sorry to hear you’re not doing well…, the past holds on to us to the very end…unless Alzheimer strikes ^ ^”
Yes and it’s not worth getting a horrible disease just so I can forget something.
Anyway, I know it can be difficult but if you can’t change the situation, change the perspective of it. Learning from the past is to not repeat history. Remember:
“Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”
~ Master Oogway
I don’t think it matters anymore.
Cherish more yourself as you become greater than yesterday for a better tomorrow, don’t lose hope, my bro.
:’)
I already have.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Dark
It is because you have the teachings of dark ways, careful! Don’t veer off the true course of what lies upon us, my Leash.
Regards! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
@Acid Flask
Dammit! I knew it was Chapter 15…well, glad you sort that out.
Of course it is and, how is that map going?
^ ^
Social anxiety
Someone new? How was it with me when you first approached? Was it different than others?
I’m having trouble to understand how can you hurt someone if you seem like a chill and nice guy…
Have you ghosted someone else before? Is it that? Sorry for the massive interrogation, i get quite curious how psychological motors work for others, but I feel you, don’t get me wrong as if you were my “experiments” or some sort, I also ask because you guys have grown on to me and I really do care how y’all think or feel…, like, i bet it is because there are trust or abandonment issues. We keep at arms length with people we meet or work with, so that they don’t read into emotional territory and so. What works the best for us and saying to someone something meaningful doesn’t always comes easy because it requires taking a big step out of our comfort zone sometimes.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Starless
Of course is not worth, may my words crumbles down!
^ ^”
I don’t think it matters anymore.
It really depends but if you say so, you say so. Looks like is nothing to worry about any more. I hope it’s nothing awful because otherwise, the past shouldn’t decide who you are unless it is something endearing and beneficial.
I already have
Oh, my, sorry to ask but, are we talking about becoming better or lose hope?
And say, I hope you can answer back the pm I sent you, I’m really interested and wanted to know.
∩^ω^∩
Acid Flask
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Airím folamh
Ya Xen is not going to be fun. It’s going really well, just detailing the areas like I showed off. I could send you screen shots privately if you want to see the map.
If you hadn’t noticed I’ve spent nearly 5 years on this sight and have now just started regulely talking to people. I even felt self cones when I sent out the PM to you the first time. I don’t know why I feel this way when trying to talk to people for the first time. I’m really chatty when you get me going but me starting the converssation just leave me with the wird feeling that they won’t care about it or they will ignor it. Probably has to do with being in a bad friend group for 5 years when I was young before relizing how bad it was and finding a good friend group.
Sorry for the emotional dump
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
A Jessi-ka Story - New Comic!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide