New Lunar Republic

Morrigun
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@FliegerFaustToP47
maybe a bit late but if you arent feeling great and you want to talk about it dms are always open. sorry for the very late reply atm a bit to bussy to follow this thread ^^’
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

backgroundpony#f352
@Dark
that axe ehm is foor wood chopping right? … RIGHT!?
@Toastypk
never played ffa but that art looks really really cool!!!
@Toastypk
yea for me its just monday. I been bussy and now catching up to yesterday and today ^^
I do love seeing your excitment with this stuff even tough I dont always repley
@Dark
my last 3 mondays have been “too monday” tbh… (thats including today)
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So I’m working on these bases for Lightpoint, (more to come from that btw) and simultaneously doing tag work on this site. And it occurs to me that there is something of an unintentional resemblance between Lightpoint and a certain other pony, what with his similar fur color and manner of dress…
One of the biggest creeps in the entirety of G4, Svengallop. The resemblance is… concerningly strong. At least 85%. Try to mentally remove their manes and tail and you can see what I mean.

There was no intention to be inspired from him, but sometimes he would sneaky his way into my mind alongside Lightpoint when I was trying to picture something. Maybe because they have a similar look. And it seems some people find him quite attractive. Yipe…
Well be assured I would never make my OC as snide and manipulative as this horse’s ass.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
Ok cool.
Anyway I’m working on a number of images from this photoshoot, but I want to post them all at once and not one at a time, so as not to just inundate posts at length, instead focusing on one big post.
Well one of these images I’m doing, I’m really letting him look… quite attractive looking in the pose. OwO
No, it’s not a problematic picture at all. But it’s… quite good looking! I’m just trying things I don’t usually do, this is my entire pretense for this photoshoot in the first place.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@Toastypk
Ohh nice, looking forward to seeing them.
And Eclipse totally doesn’t have a homemade flaming paper shredder all ready to go for every single magazine. Mahahahaha jk
Morrigun

backgroundpony#f352
Gosh. It’s good that you/they found it before it would move to a worse place? Still sucks… I hope the fix isn’t too bad and I hope the recovery goes well..
CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
Luckily. Unfortunately it also runs in the family, but some alterations to my HRT regimine and some blood thinners and I should be good after a couple of days of observation
Thanks for the concern friend!
I’m sorry what was that about drinks
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide