New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Selaphiel  
It was an era in which we still had hope for a future, technology at our service, scientific advancements, peace and prosperity, a climate of carefree despite a few wars going on (Iraq, the Balkans…)

@Selaphiel  
The 80-90s generally were pretty rich in technical advancements but indeed, at the mid 90s everything kind of peaked and was the base of the modern world we still kind of, in fact, live in, like, setting a standard. We have console, TVs, plenty of devices, internet at home, it just changed and evolved. I don’t know how the generation that was born in the Y2K really sees the world.

@Littlecabbit  
When I was young I abhored EDM/techno, was more of a metalhead, but there was some tunes I kind of secretly liked, it’s only a few years ago I kind of start listening to 90’s stuff, and damn they were not as bad as I imagined. KLF, Crystal Waters, Robin S, Sash, Leftfield… It’s all tunes I used to hear in loop anywhere I’ve gone but we never hear them anywhere else but on some webradios. Sometimes it takes time and recoil to judge things.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Dear Derpibooru team,

Thanks for the new badge! :-D

It is very beautiful and I am very happy about it, without honestly expecting one, because I didn’t thought about something like this in Corona times. I just realized it right now. Makes my time in the hospital (quarantine) more enjoyable. :-)

Kind regards and it was a beautiful 1st April 2020. Glück auf!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Patachu  
Music styles and tone of the 80s were that of optimism and excitement.  
Decline began in the 90s, which was often referred to as the “80s hangover” that cumulated to… 9/11. That was when the world took a nosedive.  
2010s, particularly from 2016 onwards, was when the world became cognitively INSANE thanks to the proliferation “Current Year” mentality that is being fostered by the social media age.
Exhumed Legume
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
Thanks for the badge, the event, the badge, the laughs, the badge, the salt, and… I feel like I’m forgetting something here… oh yeah, the badge!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I like the badge.

But personally I think a G2 Pony would have made more sense than the G1.5 one, as the internet hasn’t really took off in the early 90s. 1992’s a bit early.  
1997.8-2003 would be more fitting
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Selaphiel  
yeah now, and since the mid 2000s everything really started to become seamless. Especially in cinema, where everything is a reboot or something. In the culture, in graphic design, with a bad wave of minimalism that tried to erase the 2000s with something even more ugly and nonsensical.  
Maybe we like vaporwave and all things retro just not by nostalgia. (I hate that word it makes me feel old!)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Patachu  
Everything feels pretentious these days. Just like society’s current values.  
Minimalism style, rehashes of the same shit that have been copied back and forth by just about every corner of the industries, thriving in an age that prides itself with “creativity, aUtHeNtIcIty, ((diversity and inclusion))”. It’s ironic.
T72B
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

i had the weirdest dreams last night… then i woke up in the yard with a pounding headache, my mouth tasting of mountain dew and ez cheez. for some reason my eyes are so sore, and burning… and what are these… badges? where did i get those? and what the hell happened to my avatar?!

wha, bruuh- wut happened last night!?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide