New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
All prior jokes were compatible on mobile or could be silently reversed.

This is asshole level design here, I’d laugh but this is asinine.
LemonDrop
Duckinator - Same nonsensical quacks in every pond
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

C++ Crazed
Also on another note I’m saddened the banner is not using a marquee, got the blink tags there but that’s only half the fun :(
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Goddamnit
@Boxless  
I’m quite certain your ideas for April Fools on this site would’ve been either nothing or just one small, small thing changed that barely anyone would’ve noticed.
Da5ch
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I love it, it’s a reminder of how the internet used to be before SJWs, censorship, copyright strikes, monetization and social media ruined it.

Ok boomer
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Mikey  
I’d rather you did something tasteful, and a break for the day includes the dose of pony that i may need to retrieve for others because i don’t have the sheer disk space to store EVERY IMAGE ON THE SITE, EVER.

example: there was a conversation on horses and helicopters where i brought up ‘hey that exists already’ and wanted to go retrieve a screencap of it.

The site was down, and when it came up, we were here and most images are no longer loading to boot.

Cardboard mad?  
Cardboard mad.  
Cardboard very mad.
Background Pony #C522
Can you change the background image please. GIF images are slowing down the page
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide