Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@NightStalker":](/forums/meta/topics/new-design-announcement-discussion-and-suggestions?post_id=4762991#post_4762991
)  
Some feel that Valentines Day is torture for people who aren't loved or who have lost a love, and every year we have to deal with people who freak out because anyone celebrating Valentines Day spare only doing it to hurt them

. Makes it hard to have any kind of community event associated with it.

Some feel that Halloween is specifically designed to taunt or tease people who don't like social situations, intended only to single out introverts who don't like scaring or prank ing others, and that the entire holiday is just nothing other than endless punishment for anyone who doesn't "fit in" or who isn't "normal".

Makes it hard to have any kind of community event associated with it.

And don't even get me started on Easter or Christmas or Thanksgiving.

You hate April Fools day. It's not surprising that you hated this site and most of this community enjoying it and having fun.

It's not fair to you that people had fun that you can't share.

Just like it's not fair to the people who enjoy April Fools that you characterize them as somehow wanting to make your day miserable, or that everything they were enjoying was stupid miserable shit.

What's your goal here? Do you think this situation will improve if you continue along these lines?
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves