Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Movie screencaps (not animations) allowed

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #52DD":](/meta/movie-screencaps-not-animations-allowed/post/4005666#post_4005666
)  
From "[Rule #1":](/pages/rules#1

[bq]
)

>
Do not upload significant portions of official content that hasn't been freely released (promotional material etc. counts as freely released), such as a full page of a comic/book, more than 30 seconds of official video, or more than 10 seconds of official audio or copyrighted music. This applies to single uploads and to splitting contiguous portions across uploads.[/bq]

This one is probably a good example of a clip with sound that is not from an advertisement that is ok:

>>1838617s

But it's right up against the edge.

As I've tried to explain in my PM to you, some of your other recent uploads were too long.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #52DD":/meta/movie-screencaps-not-animations-allowed/post/4005666#post_4005666
From "Rule #1":/pages/rules#1

[bq]Do not upload significant portions of official content that hasn't been freely released (promotional material etc. counts as freely released), such as a full page of a comic/book, more than 30 seconds of official video, or more than 10 seconds of official audio or copyrighted music. This applies to single uploads and to splitting contiguous portions across uploads.[/bq]
This one is probably a good example of a clip with sound that is not from an advertisement that is ok:

>>1838617s

But it's right up against the edge.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #52DD":/meta/movie-screencaps-not-animations-allowed/post/4005666#post_4005666
From "Rule #1":/pages/rules#1

[bq]Do not upload significant portions of official content that hasn't been freely released (promotional material etc. counts as freely released), such as a full page of a comic/book, more than 30 seconds of official video, or more than 10 seconds of official audio or copyrighted music. This applies to single uploads and to splitting contiguous portions across uploads.[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves