Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Missleading Announcement

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
I recommend people get back to the topic of the announcement about Patreon, rather than the tangent about TSP; it's the wrong thread for this.

To briefly address things and get back to being somewhat on-topic, I don't think we've ever reported anyone to the authorities over foalcon, which would be a _*very_* odd thing for us to do given we're pretty certain it's legal, and also host it and intend to keep hosting it despite potential pressure from corporations like Patreon; my understanding is there was an accidental IP leak at one point, and not by TSP.
Reason: Add some words to help emphasize
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
I recommend people get back to the topic of the announcement about Patreon, rather than the tangent about TSP; it's the wrong thread for this.

To briefly address things and get back to being somewhat on-topic, I don't think we've ever reported anyone to the authorities over foalcon, which would be a _very_ odd thing for us to do given we host it and intend to keep hosting it despite potential pressure from corporations like Patreon; my understanding is there was an accidental IP leak at one point, and not intentional or by TSP.
Reason: Redundant word
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

To briefly address things iand get back to being somewhat on-topic, I don't think we've ever reported anyone to the authorities over foalcon, which would be a _very_ odd thing for us to do given we host it and intend to keep hosting it despite potential pressure from corporations like Patreon; my understanding is there was an accidental IP leak at one point, and not intentional or by TSP.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

To briefly address things in a somewhat on-topic, I don't think we've ever reported anyone to the authorities over foalcon, which would be a _very_ odd thing for us to do given we host it and intend to keep hosting it despite potential pressure from corporations like Patreon; my understanding is there was an accidental IP leak at one point, and not intentional or by TSP.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

To briefly address things in a somewhat on-topic, I don't think we've ever reported anyone to the authorities over foalcon, which would be a _very_ odd thing for us to do given we host it; my understanding is there was an accidental IP leak at one point, and not intentional or by TSP.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna