Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Major issue with one of my uploads.

Sparrow9612

Just a bit ago I uploaded this image. Sorry its huge. No idea how to shrink it:

Somehow its been changed to this. Did it get merged or stolen or something? How did an image I just generated earlier today, show up as being uploaded four months ago by a background user?
ArmadilloEater
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Tagging Discussion
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - My goal in life is to fuck a bagel now.

Site Administrator
French Taunter
Your upload was merged into a previous upload of what can only be described as virtually the same image. I don't see how it could have been "stolen", when the previous upload was done months before yours. Since the project uses seeds and randomly generated content from existing artwork, it's completely possible to generate the same content twice, which might be the case here.
ArmadilloEater
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Tagging Discussion
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - My goal in life is to fuck a bagel now.

Site Administrator
French Taunter
@Sparrow9612
What are the odds

An interesting question that a member of the project would probably be able to answer, but if you reduce the sample size and run the same algorithm on that set number of images, it's bound to happen. Kinda like throwing a set number of dice, and waiting for the same dice to fall on the same face twice in arow.
Rainboom Dash
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Rainbooms4Ever
@Sparrow9612
by default there's about a 1 in 75,000 chance (as long as there aren't missing numbers in the seeds)
If you increase the slider all the way up that makes it 1 in 100,000

Now, this is assuming it pulls the range up lineally but that's at least how many images are available that it is choosing from
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Lunarshine Plush market!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~