Lyrabon - It's happening.

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
So, at this point, every new thing that comes out is just shipping them more.  
We could continue to play the tag games where someone tags lyrabon, shipping, lesbian and then someone else removes shipping and lesbian (which is incorrect because lyrabon is a ship name), but it’s pointless and I’m tired of having to make a decision on every single screencap of them together.

There is one permanent solution:Lyra and Bon Bon hugging etc. in a screencap? Tag it lyrabon, shipping, and lesbian.  
I ran it by the admins a while back and it was approved, but didn’t implement it because I had a slim bit of hope the problem would go away. Then this image came up: >>952011t (merged)
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
We can’t stop it, it has already begun. And yeah, I don’t think it could be anymore obvious unless they said “lesbian” or “girl/marefriend” in the show.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
Pretty much. You can argue semantics all you want, but the instant you go with something like a heart shaped closing frame with the two huging really close, you’re pretty much one step from flat out calling them a couple.
Millennial Dan
Artist -

Frankly, I think if they want to call them a couple, then they need to just come out and say it. If they can’t do that, then it’s not an official pairing. One step away is still one step away.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Ocellus is best buggo
@Millennial Dan  
Only chance of seeing that is if Hasbro says “screw you” to quite a few of their international markets. And that isn’t happening anytime soon unless Russia or places like Turkey truly fuck up.
soundtea

Ocellus is best buggo
@Millennial Dan  
It does, given that Russia and Turkey aren’t exactly too keen on same-sex relationships in media. The reason you see shows do it is because they’re likely only airing in the US/Canada area. Plus they dont have to risk a massive loss in profits.
Millennial Dan
Artist -

@And Brother I Hurt People  
Well, like I was trying to say before, I don’t see why we should be interested in what their reasons are. I’m only looking at things from the perspective of officially confirmed or not.

@soundtea  
Suspect perhaps, but at most that’s still just “shiptease”. Besides, this show puts hearts everywhere, even in the title.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

If Hasbro wanted to call Lyra and Bon Bon lesbians, they could probably just change the words in the subtitles or translations when they air in areas hostile to homosexuality, and avoid or edit out kissing or overtly lesbian things. I’m not an anime expert, but I know Sailor Moon has done it, although maybe not with too much success.
Ferrotter

Why should Hasbro have to specifically announce in so many words that Lyra and Bonbon are lesbians? They’ve never been challenged to come out and say “Cadance and Shining are indeed meant to be a straight couple” for everyone to accept what their affection for each other clearly shows.
Ferrotter

@Background Pony #3776  
They still haven’t fucked on screen, nor had a foal. Shining’s never even gotten an erection around her. Maybe Cadance is a fag hag, and Shining is a gay fan of his feminist lesbian icon, like Andrea Dworkin and John Stoltenberg. They can love each other without being sexually attracted to each other.

You just assume they’re straight, on the basis of unconfirmed implications of their obvious affection for each other. Much like how Lyra and Bonbon seem quite obviously affectionate for each other now…
soundtea

Ocellus is best buggo
Okay I admit I was kind of a dick for that.

But do you understand what you’re saying? You say they aren’t straight, yet they had a big wedding for them, one of the early comic arcs was him falling in love with her. And they even have a kid on the way going by cons and the leaked poster.

If that doesn’t mean they’re straight for each other, then I have no idea what is.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
How this turned from “Obvious shipteasing” discussion to “Totally not straight even though they’re married and in love and kissed at least a few times” of another pairing, I’ll never understand…
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
The site already does make some assumptions, like that cloudchaser and flitter are sisters (shipping them is tagged incest). I don’t see why this is any different, especially when it’s so heavily implied.
Millennial Dan
Artist -

@Ferrotter  
Ferrotter. No. Bad weasel.

@cheezedoodle  
“Heavily implied” is still a matter of opinion. They’ve left things open ended enough so that people can interpret things however they like. I wasn’t aware of what you’re talking about with Cloudchaser and Flitter, but that practice seems pretty illogical, and doesn’t strike me as a good precedent-setter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide