I'm glad to see derpibooru is finally protecting their intellectual property

redweasel
Duck - "someone befriended them, saved them, coaxed them out of their shell, and showed them that sex is nothing to be afraid of. I’m kind of envious of that rape victim"

Fuzzbutt
it was a breath of fresh air today to see that derpibooru has finally stopped allowing all the rampant theft by its own users, that this site has been victim to. as you know, I have long been an advocate of putting a stop to the intellectual property being stolen, every time someone looks at a thumbnail. with this new branding applied, now people will surely come to recognize that derpibo.com is the true owner of its original content and private property.

this message is © me do not reply or I report u
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
it was a breath of fresh air today to see that derpibooru has finally stopped allowing all the rampant theft by its own users, that this site has been victim to. as you know, I have long been an advocate of putting a stop to the intellectual property being stolen, every time someone looks at a thumbnail. with this new branding applied, now people will surely come to recognize that derpibo.com is the true owner of its original content and private property.
this message is © me do not reply or I report u

Ok, I won’t!

Sorry…..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide