Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sunsper in topic I've found the cursed image on Derpibooru

Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
I don't currently know, if this is happening only with me and why is this happening, but for some reason, whenever I try to open this image [> ">331945":](/images/331945) (NSFW Warning!) < and interact with it, for example like/unlike or fave/unfave it, nothing happens, and instead I get logged out, so I have to log in again.

I can like/unlike or fave/unfave the image ONLY when I do so from search results.

Can someone explain what's going on? Has this ever happened to you, ladies and gentlecolts?

Are there any other "cursed" uploads?

UPD: For some unknown reason, even just opening the tab with the cursed image is what already enough for sudden logout.
No reason given
Edited by Sunsper
Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
I don't currently know, if this is happening only with me and why is this happening, but for some reason, whenever I try to open this image > ">331945":/images/331945 (NSFW Warning!) < and interact with it, for example like/unlike or fave/unfave it, nothing happens, and instead I get logged out, so I have to log in again.
I can like/unlike or fave/unfave the image ONLY when I do so from search results.

Can someone explain what's going on? Has this ever happened to you, ladies and gentlecolts?
Are there any other "cursed" uploads?

UPD: For some unknown reason, even just opening the tab with the cursed image is what already enough for sudden logout.
No reason given
Edited by Sunsper