Viewing last 25 versions of post by NamelessNP in topic I'm worried about Derpibooru after Patreon suspension

NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
"[@Cinderheart":](/forums/meta/topics/i-m-worried-about-derpibooru-after-patreon-suspension?post_id=4896543#post_4896543
"
)  
[
@PUBLIQclopAccountant":](/forums/meta/topics/i-m-worried-about-derpibooru-after-patreon-suspension?post_id=4896843#post_4896843

)

With the recent events involving lawsuits Patreon might go out of business soon, if I were a creator I'd look into an alternative and prepare to abandon that ship asap even for SFW content
No reason given
Edited by NamelessNP
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
"@Cinderheart":/forums/meta/topics/i-m-worried-about-derpibooru-after-patreon-suspension?post_id=4896543#post_4896543
"@PUBLIQclopAccountant":/forums/meta/topics/i-m-worried-about-derpibooru-after-patreon-suspension?post_id=4896843#post_4896843

With the recent events involving lawsuits Patreon might go out of business soon, if I were a creator I'd look into an alternative and abandon that ship asap even for SFW content
No reason given
Edited by NamelessNP