I'm done

Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
@Pachi Pachi  
I dunno. Why would someone have nothing better to do than to call random people pedophiles for… somehow allowing Aryanne to be created? I have no idea what this anon wants.
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
@glorycat  
The funny thing is I don’t blame him. If both sides threaten to leave unless their very specific demands are met, I don’t think compromise is much of an option.
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
@aperture_tech  
He did. I’m not saying he didn’t make a bad call. Because he did. He definitely did. Now he’s being ostracized by not just this community, but the rest of his fellow mods and admins. Maybe even the entire fandom at large. He has no allies at this point. But if I’m perfectly honest, if things were just starting to calm down, it would’ve been a temporary lull at best. This had no intention of stopping. Lines were already drawn at that point.

TSP totally deserves all this. But I’m not pinning the DNP threads on him. I’m not blaming him for the psychotic cultists on Twitter that made this a bigger problem than it had any right to be. If you ask me, I would have locked those threads as soon as they cropped up and yeeted them into the sun where they belong and further elaborated about how tag blocking works. Maybe even see it as incentive to overhaul the blacklist system so they can apply to forum threads as well (I don’t know how that would work, but damn it if I wouldn’t see if it was possible). But that’s because I inherently have a problem with those who see a shitty edgelord pony OC and try to turn it into a grand political statement about how the fandom is somehow harboring or tolerating offensive beliefs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide