How do I upload an image into a comment?

Trixie
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

I don't pay my taxes
If the image is on derpibooru, then use the >>##t or >>###p format, which uses the image ID, which you can find in the URL. OR there is a section in the sharing tab you can copy from:  
full  
please do not use !URL! format for images that can be shown via the >>##p/t method
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Background Pony #71B1
Don’t blame the site for you own technical incompetence.
Your syntax is broken and you repeat it, again and again, for I dunno, 15 times or so? Did you at any point stop to wonder why it isn’t working? You know the old saying, “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”? It wasn’t working because you’re not linking to an image, you’re linking to an imgur page that has the image, plus megabytes of JavaScript and other garbage.
Do you not see the “Preview” tab above the post field? It would immediately have revealed your broken syntax.
You tried this (in your last post), but it’ll never work, because it’s not an image, it’s a web page:
[](https://imgur.com/a/nBBujOV)
But if you had tried this:
![](https://i.imgur.com/y36ymL7.jpeg)
It would have worked. See the “.jpeg” at the end? That’s the actual image you wanted. Plus the exclamation mark at the beginning.
Background Pony #3C6F
@JP
No, I think there’s a good chance the BP tried the right syntax at one point or another.
However, they are probably logged out. Logged out users are not permitted to embed images, and when they try, the initial exclamation point is stripped, so you wouldn’t be able to see the correct attempts.
The ability for logged-out users to embed images was removed as part of a wider effort to combat spam of literal illegal images - see the announcement thread, Approval Queue and User Verification
Posted Report
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Background Pony #3C6F
Oh right, there’s that too. I completely forgot. Still, trying the same thing 15 times in a row and failing, and not stopping to investigate the situation is not sane.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide