Hiding your ban list on your profile?

Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
I’m not looking to actually erase the bans from history (though that’d be grand), but rather, to not have my 5-year-old bans smack me in the face every time I go to my profile . It’s depressing.

I understand that other users don’t see them when they go to my page, but it’s very unpleasant to be reminded of it every time. Is there a way to turn off the display of my ban history when I view my own account page?
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
The ban history was moved to where the moderators see it, there’s no option to disable that. However I’ll put it up for consideration to restore the old looks of it so that it’s tucked at the bottom for users but still visible at the top for the mods.
Jehr
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Artist -

garp
@Princess Celestia
Your answer was three years ago..
Found this discussion while facing the same problem - history ban hits the eyes, hanging right in the middle of the page.
Let it remain visible at the top for mods, but please make it possible to hide at least after its deactivation it for the user :(
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Jehr
The redesign will be finished when it’s done basically. We don’t have a solid timeline of its completion. If I had to guess, I’d hope it’d be finished in a few months.
You can shoot me a PM with your suggestions anytime! Or open an issue on Github (click “philomena” at the bottom of the page to go there).
deactivated115986a46

Aside from I think making a role-play comment under a cute NSFW image, I’ve never had anything removed, been warned, or been banned, and I interact with quite a bit of fringe content in a way that makes me comfy, but probably not everyone. It’s not like the rules of this site are super complicated. They’re hard to break subconsciously or without knowledge. Mods usually give warnings instead of going right for the ban hammer. My best guess would be some people here argued a lot. As someone with anger issues, this site is so friendly and comforting for me, and I don’t see why I’d argue. ^^; Be kind, take out your malicious intentions on canon ponies, and learn the formatting and content guidelines! <3
However, I did act toxic off-site once, and it was so embarrassing to see a big red warning in my infraction history.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide