hCaptcha issue bugging me and pretends me to go to DB.

Equine Bindings
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

aka "Gottlieb"
Hello, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

I have trouble for a long time. According to my memory it’s nearly two months of this nonsense.  
Derpibooru, like any other fandom related web-sites, with ability to post like everything (in good and in bad definitions) about ponies make some of the people working in censorship in my country go angry. That was like 4 years ago when it was banned. But it was un-banned once all the policies and rules were re-read and the innocence of the site and its contents has been proven (almost, derpibooru has dark and over-explicit content anyway).

And yet, Halloween for me was the beginning of a nightmare, since it was at that time when the site first lagged for the first time and right then… the page “We can’t connect to the server” has to block my way to the Derpibooru. I naturally tested it with VPN, like TOR Browser, and it worked … I thought so. I checked every single source that may be the reason the site being banned. It’s not banned. It’s free. What’s the problem then? But I screw that question and started to continue surfing the booru with TOR. Guess what.

Because of VPN it now 100% throws me through the captcha, I would not be surprised if it was ReCaptcha, but this is was that terrible hCaptcha.

What’s the problem, you may ask. The simple fact that it doesn’t really work. I can sit for 30 minutes (or even an hour) picking pictures of bicycles and boats and it will endlessly reload the page again asking me to confirm that I am human. After millions of tries it got me back to site, but surfing random number of pages it got me again and I need to go through that hell again! This is very frustrating!

Please, help me solving this problem. I can take it anymore!

UPD: When I pushed “Post” he really returned me to hCaptcha! That’s bloody hell!
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
If you’re using TOR, Derpibooru has an Onion address which should bypass that captcha. You can find information about that here

Also, if you’re using an extension or browser that hides your User Agent String, or sends a blank one, that could be causing the issues to. I believe those are blocked by Cloudflare because spam bots were causing issues.
Equine Bindings
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

aka "Gottlieb"
If you’re using TOR, Derpibooru has an Onion address which should bypass that captcha. You can find information about that here
Also, if you’re using an extension or browser that hides your User Agent String, or sends a blank one, that could be causing the issues to. I believe those are blocked by Cloudflare because spam bots were causing issues.

That’s a lot of info! I think that’ll help me much. Thank you for answering! I’ll check it all out, and if I will have some issues with doing something I’ll write again. I also will make a post if everything’s successful.
Joey
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Good luck! If you still have problems just post back here and I or someone else would be happy to help
Equine Bindings

aka "Gottlieb"
Good luck! If you still have problems just post back here and I or someone else would be happy to help

Well, I’m back.

That page had an alternative link to “onion version” of the DB. It works, works good, but really slow sometimes. It’s not perfect, but it’s okay for me and for now - no hCaptcha at least.

@Joey  

Well, I checked out, or I am newbie in such things or it’s just not obvious. I found zero about UAS. So could you please tell me (if you do know details) how I can fix that. That may become handful anyways while i’m using TOR Browser.

Thank you very much for support. I can now surf, but still want to understand a few things.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Starshine_Crescent  
If you don’t have any extensions or options mentioning it, you’re probably fine. Every browser has a UAS by default, but some people go out of their way to hide theres and send a blank one.
Equine Bindings

aka "Gottlieb"
@Starshine_Crescent
If you don’t have any extensions or options mentioning it, you’re probably fine. Every browser has a UAS by default, but some people go out of their way to hide theres and send a blank one.

Hi! For now I have one more problem - starting today onionsite of DB has not to be found. That’s the link that was in that page you recommended to visit. It doesn’t work anymore. At least to say this hCaptcha let me inside. This is the only info i’ve got:

||
(!) Onionsite Not Found
Browser is okay (v)
Network is okay (v)
Onionsite not found (x)
The most likely cause is that the onionsite is offline. Contact the onionsite administrator.
Details: 0xF0 — The requested onion service descriptor can’t be found on the hashring and therefore the service is not reachable by the client.
||

It is just likely offline now. I’ll wait, but wrote bout it here to be sure it is alright.
Background Pony #DDFA
@Starshine_Crescent  
There was an attack on TOR network a day ago that affected all v3 domains. Older version domain (ronxgr5zb4dkwdpt.onion) still worked fine at that time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide