Viewing last 25 versions of post by Equine Bindings in topic hCaptcha issue bugging me and pretends me to go to DB.

Equine Bindings
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

aka "Gottlieb"
"[@Background Pony #DDFA":](/forums/meta/topics/hcaptcha-issue-bugging-me-and-pretends-me-to-go-to-db?post_id=5008376#post_5008376
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#DDFA"] "[@Starshine_Crescent":](/forums/meta/topics/hcaptcha-issue-bugging-me-and-pretends-me-to-go-to-db?post_id=5008042#post_5008042
)
>
There was an attack on TOR network a day ago that affected all v3 domains. Older version domain (ronxgr5zb4dkwdpt.onion) still worked fine at that time. [/bq]

That's brutal enough. I hope nothing breaks in to take down it once again or just do it not successful. Thank you for reporting such news.
Reason: Made a mistake in a word.
Edited by Equine Bindings
Equine Bindings
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

aka "Gottlieb"
"@Background Pony #DDFA":/forums/meta/topics/hcaptcha-issue-bugging-me-and-pretends-me-to-go-to-db?post_id=5008376#post_5008376
[bq="Background Pony #DDFA"] "@Starshine_Crescent":/forums/meta/topics/hcaptcha-issue-bugging-me-and-pretends-me-to-go-to-db?post_id=5008042#post_5008042
There was an attack on TOR network a day ago that affected all v3 domains. Older version domain (ronxgr5zb4dkwdpt.onion) still worked fine at that time. [/bq]

That's brutal enough. I hope nothing breaks in to take down it once again or just do it not successfully. Thank you for reporting such news.
Reason: Made an error in a word.
Edited by Equine Bindings