Viewing last 25 versions of post by Joey in topic Getting tired of mods and friend's of mod's abusing their power on site...

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
"[@deathsia":](/forums/meta/topics/getting-tired-of-mods-and-friend-s-of-mod-s-abusing-their-power-on-site?post_id=4714188#post_4714188
[bq="deaths
)  

>
ia"]if i call them out on obviously abusing their power: BANNED for 24hrs or longer along with said comment(usually pointing out HOW they abused their power) deleted.[/bq]

It looks like your last ban was six months ago, and that was for uploading multiple images related to unaired episodes and not properly tagging them as spoilers. Am I missing something?

[bq="deathsia"]

>
And before you ask me, No I do not know which mods are abusing their power, if i did, i'd be reporting it to the site admins post haste.[/bq]

The site's software keeps track of who moderated what., Wso we can steell who deleted whasomething. We can even see what specifically was deleted. If you want to appeal a ban or deletion that you think is unfair, you can contact ops@derpibooru.org and we'll be able to review the action.
Reason: poor wording
Edited by Joey
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
"@deathsia":/forums/meta/topics/getting-tired-of-mods-and-friend-s-of-mod-s-abusing-their-power-on-site?post_id=4714188#post_4714188
[bq="deathsia"]if i call them out on obviously abusing their power: BANNED for 24hrs or longer along with said comment(usually pointing out HOW they abused their power) deleted.[/bq]
It looks like your last ban was six months ago, and that was for uploading multiple images related to unaired episodes and not properly tagging them as spoilers. Am I missing something?

[bq="deathsia"]And before you ask me, No I do not know which mods are abusing their power, if i did, i'd be reporting it to the site admins post haste.[/bq]
The site's software keeps track of who moderated what. We can see who deleted what. We can even see what specifically was deleted. If you want to appeal a ban or deletion that you think is unfair, you can contact ops@derpibooru.org and we'll be able to review the action.
No reason given
Edited by Joey